PDA

View Full Version : Great job Gary Silverman

Danger83Ranger
07-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Nice job on the videos Gary. You caught all of the action in every race, if I could afford it, id buy every dvd you've ever made!

Now that I saw the clips, I realize that the pink car was crossed up and sent up the track into Todorow leaving me no place to go. I apologize for accusing the pink car of wrong doing. Gary made a fool out of me :lol:

Erin C
07-06-2010, 10:23 AM
I was going to send you a message to watch the highlights because I don't ever remember her intentionally hitting anyone. She is pretty good at staying out of everyone's way and is REALLY good at correcting herself when she gets spinned out. She is holding her own out there and she really enjoys it!

NeetsSpectator
07-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Nice job on the videos Gary. You caught all of the action in every race, if I could afford it, id buy every dvd you've ever made!

Now that I saw the clips, I realize that the pink car was crossed up and sent up the track into Todorow leaving me no place to go. I apologize for accusing the pink car of wrong doing. Gary made a fool out of me :lol:

Cameras are good!

Danger83Ranger
07-06-2010, 06:15 PM
out of curiosity, can I race in the ladies race? if ladies can race with the men, we can race with the ladies right? :confused: more racing is more fun!

Erin C
07-06-2010, 06:52 PM
You are funny, Mike....you know the answer, I don't even have to say it.

ThePill
07-06-2010, 07:44 PM
How about if he doesn't win he has to be Ms. NEETS for the rest of the year

CJfilms
07-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Cindy won't like that Joel....I mean, there's being "better by comparison" and then there's oh my $%^& god I'm sorry I won the race....

Sorry Mike! LOL!!! Don't worry, I took a lot of heat when I went as Ms. NEETS at Halloween once.....

Poppop
07-06-2010, 07:52 PM
:disgustedNO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO:lol:

Erin C
07-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Really, poppop?! You haven't seen this one yet?! Joe killed Ms. NEETS and tried to be her one Halloween. LOL! Cindy, you know you remember this one :) I am dying just thinking about it and looked for about 30 minutes on my computer because I couldn't find it. I had it transferred from my old computer about a year ago and forgot what folder I put it in!!

CJfilms
07-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Just a warning.....what has been seen cannot be unseen...

critter
07-06-2010, 09:22 PM
im not even going to comment on that lol

mcstockcar
07-06-2010, 09:25 PM
:eek:They dont have a smiliey face thats puking that i can put up here.:disgusted

Poppop
07-06-2010, 09:59 PM
:lol:I'm glad the real Ms. NEETS was resurected.:lol:

Erin C
07-06-2010, 10:12 PM
I am dying laughing over here! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CJfilms
07-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Ha ha Poppop....just wait until Halloween comes around and you might have a "special" prize waiting for you in victory lane!!! Mwuahaha!!!

...........Actually....now that I am thinking about it....I might make drivers run themselves into the wall just to avoid winning that race! LOL!!! :rolleyes:

mcstockcar
07-06-2010, 10:20 PM
I certainly would.:(

Philter39
07-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Danger 83 put your wife/ girl friend/ sister/ mom in the truck. At least the truck gets more laps.

phil

Danger83Ranger
07-07-2010, 12:02 AM
these rules are sexest! lol

that picture of joe, wtf is all i have to say! hahahahaha

phil, none of the ladies in my family can drive stick, i dont think id put them through the horror either way...lol

Philter39
07-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Perfect reason to teach em. to drive stick Danger. I like your apology to 214. You have class for

eating crow. Next time though wait for the video before commenting. I thought that 214 drives

a smart race. A few other " crash and burn " drivers could learn from her. phil

Danger83Ranger
07-07-2010, 08:44 PM
thanks phil lol. i guess i was a little overwhelmed with my response. the talk in the pits and infield before races is to always avoid the 214, i had that in the back of my head and thats probably why i let myself run wild with it.

I tried to teach my gf to ride my 4 wheeler a few years back, that one was a honda recon with an automatic 5 speed transmission. somehow, she stalled in like 5 times in a row, she couldnt not understand the concept of downshifting and not starting off in 5th gear...

as for teaching everyone else stick, they have no ambition to learn it because they say and i quote "your effin nuts for being out there!" i just laugh and tell them its painful, but its a fun pain

Poppop
07-08-2010, 05:30 AM
:lol:Mike, I guess I was one of the people you got the wrong impression from about Tiffany being a dangerous driver. She got off to a bad start with that Sprint that wouldn't even finish half a race. I feel a lot more comfortable driving near her now and that makes it a more enjoyable experience. :applause:
Phil, you have the hot set up with the 3 #39 cars. The ladies always have a car to run, and with the shorter races they could possibly last a couple seasons. The last race was very entertaining with Linsey running off in the lead and Carrie battling tooth and nail for position till the end. Very clean race and congratulations to them both.:applause:

Poppop

Danger83Ranger
07-08-2010, 05:36 PM
oh no no no no kenney it wasnt you. I spoke with others that had some not so nice things to say at previous races.

Philter39
07-08-2010, 10:05 PM
The only problem I see with 214 is the car breaking. I find her predictable on the track. She runs her line. I feel comfortable inside and outside of her. I could mention a 8 cyl car that NO
ONE wants to be near.But you probably already know who that is.

" build it and they will come" phil

richardpetey
07-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Hopefully its me..............I'll never get a flat with no-one near me............................:D
UNCLE PETEY............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Danger83Ranger
07-08-2010, 10:41 PM
"build it, and they will come" hahaha, I like that.

kevin costner and his baseball field. "if you build it, they will come" very interesting movie

Philter39
07-08-2010, 10:53 PM
I was at that farm june 26th. it is in nw Iowa. I never saw the movie.just the very end. phil