PDA

View Full Version : A little INSIGHT...and i am done.

SuperShafts
07-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Ok real quick and then i gotta run, i will be to busy to get back to this but i hope you all understand the issues EVERYONE seems to overlook....

Ok , here is the problem...

Build Calverton speedway...

Read that again before continuing...

See that, it eludes one to believe there is a builder and he/she is going to build calverton speedway...

There is no calverton speedway, so what happens, people hear YET another rumor, follow it, then it never happens, or the truth comes out that it was just ANOTHER dream...

I lose members, that are sick of being mislead... Now, it's not my fault, but it makes them lose hope and give up... We have lost people ( i call quiters, it hurts and it fits and its the TRUTH) to the tune of 3800 because their "tired of hearing this rumor and that rumor", "i dont want to see another e-mail update and then it gets pushed back" "its coming and it never happens", truthfully that's a lot of there own fault for listening and then quitting something because it was not true or not asking ME if it's true either on the board, in person or phone...

In the past 9 months there have been more BS rumors of tracks being built, getting approved, and breaking ground right now.....that ALL causes me & LIMA's progress a problem...

When i meet people i am trying to recruit as members I have to hear, NOT YOU, BUT I have to hear all the endless BS someone feed them and not realizing how harmful there intentions were, then how it's never going to happen and I AM wasting my TIME....

So if IN TYPE i come off ruff, just go with it, or when you see me talk to me, if i got a problem with YOU, i'll tell you, if i don't i won't tell you..

Don't take what is in type as a personal dig, don't read emotion into it.... there is NONE....

Now for those that want a track i encourage you to join and become a member, as for not being a member you have no idea of what is going on nor the truths or bs stories...

I can tell you that if you are not a member,

1. You are not on the e-mail list

2. You will not be notified of anything important

AS of 5 minutes ago another notification went out, WHERE YOU the motorsports community and LIMA members were notified of upcoming meets to meet Senator Schumer...

You will not know when this is happening IF

1. you are mad at me

2. you are mad at me you will screw yourself because of not being present to help yourself

3. being mad at me when what i do is GET you the ABILITY to gain a facility...

4. being mad at me listening to other yahoo's tell you that i am bad for the motorsports community....

Lmfao, i ask you now... WHO EVER got YOU a meeting with a Senator.... Join and become a member stop listening to idiots...

Yeah yeah i know that names may fit some, but what can i do.... sorry