PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Deal?

White Lightnin
07-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Just watched "Inside Track" on Channel 16. They show video from all of the classes at Big Diamond, Penn Can, Five Mile Point and Selingsgrove. No highlights from Sundance. What's the deal?

intense1
07-09-2010, 09:28 AM
that you shoot your own video, and send it in.
Last I heard, Joe was looking for someone to do it.
Would YOU be interested???...

White Lightnin
07-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Can I do it from Mill Mountain Road or the power lines? My 6th year anniversary, of not attending any Sundance racing program, is coming up in August. This goes back to 2004 when "someone" told me that I souldn't be coming to his track anymore because I wasn't spending enough money buying his tires. I found out that he was right and I don't want to ruin a record here. :wave:

White Lightnin
07-09-2010, 08:40 PM
What, are you done, Mike? :D:D:D

intense1
07-09-2010, 11:50 PM
you win. ;)

White Lightnin
07-10-2010, 12:01 AM
That was way to easy Mike - you're slippin' :D

WEEZER
07-10-2010, 08:24 PM
White Lightning, how old are you, because I think it's time to grow up and move on. Everytime you try to put down Sundance you show how much of an a@shole you are.

White Lightnin
07-10-2010, 09:02 PM
I've been called worse at this place - I see Riverhead rained out so you have nothing better to do tonight? :lol:

zombo
07-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Just watched "Inside Track" on Channel 16. They show video from all of the classes at Big Diamond, Penn Can, Five Mile Point and Selingsgrove. No highlights from Sundance. What's the deal?

just curious why you want highlights from a track you refuse to race at......

White Lightnin
07-11-2010, 02:22 PM
just curious why you want highlights from a track you refuse to race at......

Still good friends with a lot of the racers, owners & crewmen - just want to keep up with how they're making out - I even like Intense :wave:

RACERX
07-12-2010, 09:55 PM
they show those tracks because of real racing no one wants to see follow the leader. on dirt its 3wide sideways racing. you want a ton of cars the stands packed bring in the DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) it would go nice over whats left of the asphalt.

White Lightnin
07-12-2010, 10:23 PM
they show those tracks because of real racing no one wants to see follow the leader. on dirt its 3wide sideways racing. you want a ton of cars the stands packed bring in the DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) it would go nice over whats left of the asphalt.

I believe that subject came up sometime back in the mid 80's, after The New Evergreen Speedway closed it's doors. Butler Township shot it down. I think it had something to do with having to shovel the dirt off of the porch roof of the house outside of turn 3 every Sunday morning LOL!!

screamin12ve
07-12-2010, 11:03 PM
It is a 3o minute program and they show alot of the tracks in the Poconos. Even small karting tracks. Watch early they start quickly, From dirt to asphalt. Wasnt the house in turn 3 the local bar in the 80's.

White Lightnin
07-12-2010, 11:14 PM
It is a 3o minute program and they show alot of the tracks in the Poconos. Even small karting tracks. Watch early they start quickly, From dirt to asphalt. Wasnt the house in turn 3 the local bar in the 80's.

Nope, the bar was on the property across the dirt road behind turns 3 & 4

RACERX
07-13-2010, 11:56 AM
It would be a nice facility for dirt racing. It would save a lot of teams the travel. Five mile point, penncan,big diamond are always packed with cars and fans weekly. Its not hard to see what that place needs.

screamin12ve
07-14-2010, 10:01 PM
In my mind if you love that racing surface and thats all you live for, dont take a rocket scientist, move closer! hmmm then you dont have too weep about the tow all the way out to go dirt racin. Take the Pavement out of Mahoning if ure going to pick any. All you do is drive in 1 big circle anyway. Maybe Sundance shold bring those D n A mods back. Then you have the best of both worlds! Especcially the big blocks. Thats the only cool thing at a dirt track.

greenflag
07-15-2010, 07:48 AM
The show on WNEP is just a 60 second spot, so its hard for them to cram everything into a one minute segment. But, I'm sure if someone shot some video clips from Sundance and sent it in, they would add it to the program. It is a local track, and also should be mentioned on the show. They just need video clips.