PDA

View Full Version : Standings?? Results??

N.Y. racing
07-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Anyone know why RR doesnt post anything on there website for enduros?? We now have points and all. I know someone here posts them for us and thats great but why does the track itself post anything not even results. I had a problem last race as they did not have me anywhere in the standings until just before i left they came down and erased the board and changed it, placing me in the 5th position and they said they had made a mistake with several other vehicles in the standings, which was pretty obvious as I saw cars in tech that were more than a couple laps down. It was the last 4 cyl enduro (saturday night). I have sent RR an email about this but of course never recieve a response. Anyone have any idea about standings or just results?? Thanks

LongIslandJam
07-11-2010, 11:50 AM
The track usually posts the top five in results within their press releases.

Points are tallied independently of the track, thus, that's why they are posted within these forums.

WEEZER
07-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Anybody know when the results from june will be up???

racekitten
07-12-2010, 03:01 PM
I should have everything up on Wednesday. I have everything tallied except to go back and change a couple of things based on 2 people that paid to be in the points but were accidentally looked over and need to do some recalculating after finding the old scorecards. We are in the process of moving (as we had to move out of the condo on 6/28 and closed on our house on 6/30...so we are in limbo basically living out of totes and boxes...in one are the old scorecards lol) I have to get some internet access for a period of time as the only place I have it right now is at work...and since I do work for the county, I don't think taxpayers will think kindly on me being on their dime posting the points. Sorry for the inconvenience.

JDracer
07-12-2010, 04:52 PM
You always come through with the points in the end, and you are GREATLY appreciated. Post the points at your liesure, and thank you very, very much!!!:D

nobandwagonhere
07-12-2010, 07:10 PM
No to be the dark cloud, but most of you been racing how long? You should be able to figure out points by now. Point spread isnt rocket science, ESPECIALLY if your running for points. Christie does the points on her own time, not for a paycheck. Sorry , had to put in my 2 1/2 cents because every month its the same question on here "wheres the points wheres the points"......just sayin.:rolleyes::p