PDA

View Full Version : StoningtonModMania(c)

limodmaniac
07-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Spencer couldn't get the StoningtonModManiac name because of too many letters, but I'd like to donate my "c" for the night, because right now he is sitting at Lancaster Speedway watching modifieds while I, the LongIslandModMania(c) sit home typing this. Boy did I make the wrong call to come back on the ferry. And having found out that the Riverhead race was called just before getting on the ferry. A real maniac would have turned right around and headed to Lancaster.

So Spencer, after already having been to Stafford, Waterford, Thompson and Lee, you deserve the Maniac award of the week for taking that 6 hour ride to Lancaster. I'm taking a vacation and resting up for the Monadnock / Chemung weekend. Hopefully the weather will be better.

Updates from Spencer say 13 modifieds at Lancaster with a good heat race between Jan and Mike Leaty.

stoningtonmodmania
07-11-2010, 04:56 PM
LongIslandModManiac well i will gladly except the "c" for the night you are truely the maniac:cool: just like you i love the modifieds so thats what i do go to diffrent tracks to go see them and if that means go 6hrs to go see them well thats what i will do