PDA

View Full Version : trying new car

tbirdracer
07-11-2010, 12:58 PM
i just wanted my neets friends to know that i am racing a bd today. i am making sure the new ride will last so i can not look like a fool like i did last year. also critter must be racing for me to race there. come on critter just steal big daddy's stuff and get your car. time is wasting 00 won last night!

critter
07-11-2010, 03:31 PM
good luck tbird ,and yeah i seen my 00 win last night i was cheering him on ,i still dont have a job or money but im tryin ,dont count me out just yet

Philter39
07-11-2010, 11:25 PM
00 was Luke Bartholomew at Dorney Park when I was a kid. Where did he win at? ALso mention try new car. I put Linsey in my Pontiac at Big D
For her first time in a v8 car and she came in 3rd of 10 starters. I am waiting for mylaps to see lap times. Should be up tomorrow. phil

Poppop
07-12-2010, 06:24 AM
:wave:Hey Bird, How'd the new car make out?:cheers:

tbirdracer
07-13-2010, 01:48 AM
when we went to line up i had a dead battery. by the time i got tools and pulled my dads battery out of the truck the race was well on the way. i get the car running and went out on lap 42. the car was fast and handle really well. but then i looped it and hit the wall with the front and then the back. something was wrong with it but i finished the race in 18th place. so, it was a so-so day. now i have an oil-pan leak and a bad vibration. but it was really fun to race good again. :cheers:

critter
07-13-2010, 08:20 AM
wtg bird ,at least u didnt get hurt ,sounds like u had fun