PDA

View Full Version : rainout

thirtyfan
07-11-2010, 08:15 PM
I see that they moved the whole show from last Saturday to the 17th. Is there any chance that the Chargers and/or Late Models will be added to the night of the 24th. Looking at the schedule it probably could be done without making the night too long. The points race for the chargers is heating up and I am sure that those guys wouldn't want to lose out on an opportunity. Anybody hear anything????

iamaranger
07-11-2010, 10:59 PM
from what i read....the late models are added to the 24th, and they are searching for a suitable date to add chargers too

thirtyfan
07-11-2010, 11:13 PM
If they added the late models to the 24th then that is good but they could still add the chargers. I think they only had four divisions racing along with the school bus demolition derby. The chargers don't take up a lot of time - and the last two were caution free. Adding them with the late models would make it an even better night.

smiley27414
07-12-2010, 03:41 PM
chargers will be runnin this saturday!!!!!

quickmc73
07-12-2010, 08:22 PM
If they added the late models to the 24th then that is good but they could still add the chargers. I think they only had four divisions racing along with the school bus demolition derby. The chargers don't take up a lot of time - and the last two were caution free. Adding them with the late models would make it an even better night.

we are running a 17 week schedule,we have had no rain outs.i would love to run more races but for me the 24th is the week i picked to take my very understanding girlfriend away.im sure that some of the other charger guys have also made some plans that week cause of the busy schedule we already have, so please from a point racers point of view,DROP THE CHARGER ADDED TO THE 24TH BUSINESS,RACING FOR POINTS IS HARD ENOUGH ON A RACER AND THERE BETTERHALFS,ADDING MORE RACES ON WEEKS WE ARE SCHEDULED OFF IN MY OPINION IS NOT OK FOR ALL,so dude relax there is plenty of racing to enjoy on the 24th!!!

thirtyfan
07-13-2010, 11:18 PM
we are running a 17 week schedule,we have had no rain outs.i would love to run more races but for me the 24th is the week i picked to take my very understanding girlfriend away.im sure that some of the other charger guys have also made some plans that week cause of the busy schedule we already have, so please from a point racers point of view,DROP THE CHARGER ADDED TO THE 24TH BUSINESS,RACING FOR POINTS IS HARD ENOUGH ON A RACER AND THERE BETTERHALFS,ADDING MORE RACES ON WEEKS WE ARE SCHEDULED OFF IN MY OPINION IS NOT OK FOR ALL,so dude relax there is plenty of racing to enjoy on the 24th!!!

Copy that - your right ... Just a fan thinking like like a fan. Not intended to ruffle feathers. But if anything please take the thought as a compliment - you guys do put on a good show for us.

quickmc73
07-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Copy that - your right ... Just a fan thinking like like a fan. Not intended to ruffle feathers. But if anything please take the thought as a compliment - you guys do put on a good show for us.

sorry if i came off pissed,this sport needs fans like you,my girlfriend was looking over my shoulder when i first read of the posible date of july 24th and she flipped and said thats one im gunna miss(she doesnt know everything ya know!)so my bad ,id run every week if i could,thanks for your support of our charger series,quickmc73

thirtyfan
07-14-2010, 02:40 AM
Its cool because we have you guys back on the schedule for this week. good luck