PDA

View Full Version : great job this week by dave brigati and staff

msteww
07-12-2010, 09:08 AM
I just would like to say thanks to dave brigati and all the staff this weekend for bringing in tech and giving everyone a great day of honest racing. it was nice to c no new track records being made this weekend. i hope to c tech all season long but i no dan is not always available. keep up the great work.

ps: hay linda S i got your 2dollars whenever u want it lol.

pss: specail thanks to tommy bonsignore for the float. wouldn't of been able to race with out it.

Richie25
07-12-2010, 10:06 AM
I have to agree with that 100%. it was a great day of racing. I also hope dan can make it here more often to tech. Dan also said he would bring his kart one of times he comes back. Thank's Dave and Cindy brigati, Linda Solomito, Joe Orlando, and track crew for all there hard work. :)

Madman
07-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Iam with rich 100% :applause: one good day of racing good fun with good people cant ask for more then that.

outlawfab
07-13-2010, 10:34 PM
I am glad the day went well. As for Dan the tech guy he did a great job.Joe Orlando and myself are making plans for Dan to return as head of tech for the remainder of the 2010 season.
SEE YA AT THE RACES
David Brigati

Hollywood
07-14-2010, 05:55 PM
and I was HOPING to get tech'd! LOL

LetItShine
07-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Im glad the tech worked out for some , but not for all! I dont want to open up a can of worms again. But to say no track records were broken is an understament. I wish dave and staff had the opertunity to watch the kiddie champ race but were unable too,I'm glad that dave ,staff and the upset parents could come up with an agreement to be able to have an even playing field for the upcoming races.its a shame what some go through to have there kids win:mad:. Its the parents that have ruined all sports and have taken the fun out for all kids.:cool: untill next time.

LetItShine
07-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Im glad the tech worked out for some , but not for all! I dont want to open up a can of worms again. But to say no track records were broken is an understament. I wish dave and staff had the opertunity to watch the kiddie champ race but were unable too,I'm glad that dave ,staff and the upset parents could come up with an agreement to be able to have an even playing field for the upcoming races.its a shame what some go through to have there kids win:mad:. Its the parents that have ruined all sports and have taken the fun out for all kids.:cool: untill next time. and im still trying to figure out how to explin this to my 5 year old son