PDA

View Full Version : R I P Charlie Turbush

bulldozer
07-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Figured i post this on here in case anyone hasnt heard my grandfather my dads dad Charlie Turbush passed away last night. Wall of fame driver. The first Turbush to start it all. When we here stories of pop you always here about how he would help anyone.Then you would here of how much of a tough guy he was ,he made my dads temper look mild.LOL The good old days. But most of all he was a great father to some pretty awsome drivers in my book from Buddy,Lolly,Danny and Rusty. Thanks to all that have called and sent there condolences. Im lucky to have had him at my 2008-2009 championship nights.I will take a piece of him with me always.R I P LAZY 1.

RGeeProductions
07-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Danny, Chris, Roger, Buddy, Rusty and Lolly, (and any others I have never met) my deepest condolences to all of you and your whole family.
He will always be there watching over all of you..... LAZY 1 in eternal victory lane....

quickmc73
07-13-2010, 11:09 PM
all of us here at quickmc racing want to offer our condolences to the turbush family on there loss of charlie turbush,you all shared a great life together.

watchinurace
07-14-2010, 11:29 AM
Not, How Did He Die, But How Did He Live?

Not how did he die, but how did he live?
Not what did he gain, but what did he give?
These are the units to measure the worth
Of a man as a man, regardless of birth.
Not, what was his church, nor what was his creed?
But had he befriended those really in need?
Was he ever ready, with word of good cheer,
To bring back a smile, to banish a tear?
Not what did the sketch in the newspaper say,
But how many were sorry when he passed away.

Chris and I are saddened to read of the passing of your Dad and Grandfather. For him the circle of life is complete, however his legacy lives on in each one of you who's lives and passions have been cultivated and nurtured. We offer our condolences for your loss and pray that along with your private grief the celebration of Mr. Turbush's life brings you peace.

CheckerWon
07-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss Danny, Rusty, Chris , Roger and Family...you guy's hang in there and if you need anything do not hesitate to call...Artie and Family

Jaws
07-14-2010, 12:56 PM
We were sorry to hear about your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with the Turbush family.

nobandwagonhere
07-14-2010, 03:52 PM
To the ENTIRE turbush family:
Im never good at words for times like this, but I am very sorry to hear about your loss, hold your heads up.

LongIslandJam
07-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Turbush Clan - I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences to the Turbush family and friends.

msteww
07-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Pop we love u and will miss you. I got a cold bud for u in the fridge God bless you pop i will misss u dearly. I just gotta say, you started one hell of a family tree and im blessed to be a part of it. left hand turns forever.

sincerely: mark stewart

Dave A
07-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss.

J.D.
07-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Watched the Lazy 1 Race when I was a kid.

BOWATCHER
07-15-2010, 05:27 AM
To the Turbush family a great man has left us. His spirit will be with us forever. RIP Charlie

bulldozer
07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Its funny Frank we were going through old pics of pop and found alot of pics with you in it.Some pics of you at poconos with Rustys blue camaro and alot of you at pops house. The good old days.

maestri fan 1
07-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to all of you.

Rubbin&Racin
07-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Turbush Family. Of all your treasures in life it's the memories that are the most precious...with each Race that your in Victory Lane just smile when you think where it all started.

Love,
Andy & Jo
Tn
Forever LM #84

YELLEY14
07-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Our Deepest Condolences to the entire Turbush Family on your recent loss. Time heals all sorrow, The Tappen Family

tonypower
07-19-2010, 07:08 PM
To the Turbish and the Stewart family, My deepest condoloences on the lose of a great family man, racer and person. He will be missed by all.

Tony Power