PDA

View Full Version : Read This!!

Magicshoes12
07-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Read what the guy who said ''NO'' wrote.....

http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/features/06/28/head.2.head.modifieds.hof/index.html

.in my honest opinion the guy is a shmuck and is missing the point of a "NASCAR Hall of Fame" and not a "Sprint Cup Hall of Fame"

CTtoPA
07-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Modified racing is a different discipline than racing a stock
car. However, baseball is baseball. Not only that, but you can't buy your starting position and spot in the batting order like some are able to do with racing. Who is Mark Spoor anyway? Besides the obvious-a douche.

Precision Auto
07-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Both sides make good valid points. But I believe that the NASCAR Hall of Fame should include those who are worthy of the induction. Richie Evans, to me, solidified what Modified Racing was, and is, all about. Linda Case

BChat
07-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Both sides make good valid points. But I believe that the NASCAR Hall of Fame should include those who are worthy of the induction. Richie Evans, to me, solidified what Modified Racing was, and is, all about. Linda Case

AMEN to that!

Axel
07-14-2010, 10:38 PM
what or who is nascar and all of this drivel anyway.

uticamike
07-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Read what the guy who said ''NO'' wrote.....

http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/features/06/28/head.2.head.modifieds.hof/index.html

.in my honest opinion the guy is a shmuck and is missing the point of a "NASCAR Hall of Fame" and not a "Sprint Cup Hall of Fame"

This is exactly right. It's about honoring NASCAR!! What part of that don't you get Mr Spoor?

How could any celebration of NASCAR not include it's oldest division, it's very foundation?

Only guy's running Daytona and other superspeedways deserve recognition? I just love these

comparisions to stick and ball sports. It's always a bad idea. Racing is a different animal.

By the way Mr Spoor, go ask your favorite Cup guy what is tougher to drive. A supespeedway

taxicab or a short track car. The man needs an education on NASCAR that's for sure.

stoningtonmodmania
07-15-2010, 12:36 AM
to me the oldest division in nascar should be able to get you in... hmmm whats harder 500miles at daytona or 150 laps at riverhead

modfan4ever
07-15-2010, 09:08 PM
I'll agree and so will a lot of other people ,150 laps at Riverhead is harder then 500 miles at Daytona, A lot of Sprint Cup Drivers don't know wants it like,bumper to bumper is better then watching somebody slide through the grass ..want do you think?

Modtour4
07-17-2010, 01:56 PM
You can always send him your thoughts or opinions: mark.spoor@turner.com

We all know how everyone on here feels about the mods.

Russ

night gent
07-17-2010, 02:15 PM
The dude is obviously off base with his line of thinking. Different disciplines of racing do not equate to minor leaguer's in stick and ball sports. Nascar is not just sprint cup success. Dominating any Nascar division, be it Sprint,Nationwide,trucks, or modifieds obviously qualifies you for induction to the hall, although it will probably take a few years for the "lower" division guys to actually get in!