PDA

View Full Version : Racing family needs help

jmshh60
07-15-2010, 12:47 PM
For those of you that don't know, Steve Smith was hit on his motorcycle (while stopped) by a motorist, and is severely injured and is in Stonybrook hospital. Steve is having another surgery today and then will be transferred to St. Charles hospital for rehabilitation. His family is driving back and forth from Jamesport to Stonybrook, then will be driving back and forth to St. Charles. They are going through a difficult time in their lives and are enduring financial hardship. They are a racing family that has lent a hand to many racing teams over the years...painting cars, lettering and frame straightening. I am asking on their behalf, for any help that you can give (monetary donations, Hess gas cards). Any help no matter how small would be greatly appreciated. (and tax deductible)
thank you in advance.

the Smith Family (check made to patty or steve)
PO Box 905
Jamesport, NY 11947

09Modified
07-16-2010, 12:33 PM
For those of you that don't know, Steve Smith was hit on his motorcycle (while stopped) by a motorist, and is severely injured and is in Stonybrook hospital. Steve is having another surgery today and then will be transferred to St. Charles hospital for rehabilitation. His family is driving back and forth from Jamesport to Stonybrook, then will be driving back and forth to St. Charles. They are going through a difficult time in their lives and are enduring financial hardship. They are a racing family that has lent a hand to many racing teams over the years...painting cars, lettering and frame straightening. I am asking on their behalf, for any help that you can give (monetary donations, Hess gas cards). Any help no matter how small would be greatly appreciated. (and tax deductible)
thank you in advance.

the Smith Family (check made to patty or steve)
PO Box 905
Jamesport, NY 11947

You can count on the Grigas Family, 09 Modified Team. Check will be going out today for them.

Tommyj16
07-16-2010, 09:18 PM
come see me 14 fig -8 i will donate to help steves family

jmshh60
07-16-2010, 09:32 PM
thank you.