PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

rae234
07-18-2010, 02:56 AM
As I posted yesterday, my car owner Denis Lein was seriously ill. It is with deep regret and a heavy heart to say Denis passed away saturday morning. Denis was not only my car owner but my best friend. Denis loved racing and the racing community. He loved talking about racing and anything else. LOL. We had alot of good times and many laughs. Hopefully not just between us but many people. Anybody that knows us knew we liked to have a good time no matter what happened. We still BBQ'ed and had a few soda's LOL despite the outcome. He stood proudly when we won a few modified races because that was his passion. Thank you Denis , my brother John, my Dad, Jamie, and everyone who helped me through our time. All I ask is that you please keep his family and friends in you prayers.

Thank You
Ken Matlach

The Bullfather
07-18-2010, 03:40 AM
Godspeed, his family is in my prayers for comfort and healing.

nobandwagonhere
07-18-2010, 03:50 AM
Sorry to hear this.......another good one gone. :*-(

LongIslandJam
07-18-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm very sorry to hear about Denis. I enjoyed our spirited conversations about racing and topics beyond. He really enjoyed the racing scene, and, as you mentioned, the most important aspect of racing - the BBQ afterwards and the camaraderie and conversation that went with it.

My condolences to the Lein family and the Matlach team.