PDA

View Full Version : What's he doing ???

LEAD LAP
07-18-2010, 10:34 AM
WTF is the 42 truck doing at the completion of Saturday's race ? After Louie takes the checkers, the 42 cuts directly across the infield, and goes straight after the 81.

A couple of weeks ago, it was the sister in the Chargers Race. Now, it's him in the Trucks. Actually, he never even crosses the start/finish line, making it a DELIBERATE ACT. There's no cutesy excuses this time, claiming it was a "stuck throttle" or "failed brakes".

If it was Chris T. he was going after, then Chris should have done the whole division a huge favor and gladly entertained his invitation, sending that fat a-hole straight to the hospital.:applause:

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Turbo
07-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Its just ashame we cant race out there. And thanks frank jr for responding to my text message last night, figured id share what type of stand up gentleman you really are... he told me that "it must suck not to win on a night like tonight" (being my grandfather passed away this week) All that money you got over there and you think you can just play demo with your cars and trucks.. You should watch your dad race, he is the stand up gentleman in the family that races with "respect" out there.

maestri fan 1
07-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Definately not the weekend to be going after you guys. Not that there is ever a good reason to go after anyone but on this particular weekend, I don't know, I would be ashamed of myself if I was in his shoes.

ljnbooze
07-18-2010, 12:15 PM
WTF is the 42 truck doing at the completion of Saturday's race ? After Louie takes the checkers, the 42 cuts directly across the infield, and goes straight after the 81.

A couple of weeks ago, it was the sister in the Chargers Race. Now, it's him in the Trucks. Actually, he never even crosses the start/finish line, making it a DELIBERATE ACT. There's no cutesy excuses this time, claiming it was a "stuck throttle" or "failed brakes".

If it was Chris T. he was going after, then Chris should have done the whole division a huge favor and gladly entertained his invitation, sending that fat a-hole straight to the hospital.:applause:

Of course, that's just my opinion.

The 42 wasn't going after Bub he was going after Roger because he thought he had spun him out. It was Bub who pulled alongside 42 to let him understand that Roger wasn't alone on the track!!!! Just to clarify things Roger had bumped the 42 coming out of turn one lifted and the 66 never backed out, hit Roger and sent him into the 42 and the the 42 spun out. It seemed that all saw that happen except for the official that put Roger in 10th instead of where he finished (3rd) Where is this official watching during the race.....maybe me flipping hamburgers?:confused:

Turbo
07-18-2010, 12:35 PM
yea 42 pulled in front of me and took off his wheel and was unbelting as if he were to come after me on the track.. i was kinda hoping he would but i guess he thought twice when he seen my brother pull in front of him to get out and see what was going on. Kid is out of control, i dont know if the officials are ok with his antics or what. Didnt see the 30 out there this week, last race 42 put him in the fence and i think he got into it with lou one race as well this year. Just remember they do bring 5 cars to the track every week but he is eliminating cars from coming back. 23 charger hasnt been back since the 95 antics on the track and now the 30 truck. When is this going to stop? Pretty soon it will be just them racing by themselves out there unless these officials actually step up and DO SOMETHING!

Ace
07-18-2010, 12:43 PM
And thanks frank jr for responding to my text message last night, figured id share what type of stand up gentleman you really are... he told me that "it must suck not to win on a night like tonight" (being my grandfather passed away this week)

What a low life PIECE OF **** to say that to you!!!!!

Buddy Turbush

nowork18
07-18-2010, 01:14 PM
someone should give mike andrews a truck he will take care of the 42 lol

wayne
07-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Just watched the pitbull video,The 42 is a mess!! And has been for years. Every corner he slams into you, you get along side him and he left or right turns into ya.You can't race this jerk clean, I tried. He can only win if he starts up front, you ever see him come from the back?? And if he does he takes out half the field trying. And whats worse is his attitude, Ever talk to him?? he's a punk.He thinks he's gods gift! He deserves what ever he's got coming to him! It sucks for the other drivers that he's on the maggio "can do no wrong" list!

Ace
07-18-2010, 10:08 PM
Great video Pete as usual! Too bad for you that you're not in turn 3 anymore. I wonder why.

I gotta LOL after the race when the 42 cuts in front of the 88, you see the 42 start to get out of his truck but decides to stay in the truck when the 81 is along side him.

Would love to know what the OFFICIALS :help: and TRACK ANNOUNCERS now think of that race. We know that they come on here as they have made phone calls questioning what we say and even ask other people "why are you sticking up for the Turbush's".

ONLY AT RIVERHEAD!!!

Buddy Turbush

LetItShine
07-18-2010, 10:32 PM
great video. agree with ace it just proves everything.

nobandwagonhere
07-19-2010, 01:08 AM
....Pretty soon it will be just them racing by themselves out there unless these officials actually step up and DO SOMETHING!

They would prob. wreck each other.....it would be a "Talledega Nights" finish running across the finish line.:rolleyes:

T-Bone
07-20-2010, 05:54 PM
nice to see two guys acutlly race !!! great job lou and dave !!! this divison needs more racers and less demo drivers !!