PDA

View Full Version : where is critter?

tbirdracer
07-20-2010, 10:30 PM
has anyone heard from critter? did he go to asia to find job as hair wax removal model. sure is slow without him. poppop is posting more then him. hope to hear from him soon how things are going. one more question-- if a tree falls in the woods would uncle petey still get a flat :p

Poppop
07-21-2010, 05:44 AM
:cheers:Hey Ray, I think Uncle Petey got through the last race at Grandview without even one flat! I don't see how that's possible but it could have been a miracle.:lol:

ThePill
07-21-2010, 06:20 AM
I think Critter may have scrapped his computer by accident.

Philter39
07-21-2010, 05:54 PM
If a tree falls in the woods the House and Senate will tax it. Even if no one hears it. phil

NeetsSpectator
07-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Big Daddy says that "Critter is in love".
Wouldn't it be ironic if this was Critter's new car.

richardpetey
07-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Mr. Critter is unemployed but hes living on LOVE...........................:cool:
Mr. Philter, if there is any body left in the house and senate after novembers election, I might be living in that fallen tree.....................:rolleyes:
Its true, for the first time in 9 races I DID NOT GET A FLAT................but a piece of grandview track litter punctured a hole in my oil filter...................:eek:
My nightmare on DIRT continues..........................:help:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
07-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Big car # 6 Also punctured an oil filter in same race. Some day RP you will come to love dirt track racing.

WHere is Critter? I think I saw him in a Where's Waldo book. phil

BIGDADDY64
07-22-2010, 07:08 PM
hey phil i hope you saw him in one of the pictures cause we all know he has a hard time reading:lol::lol:

critter
07-25-2010, 08:43 PM
im still alive and yes im livin on love from my kat, still haven a hard time with no job no money ,the double 00 will back b4 the end of the yr i hope , using kats computer to touch base ,no home unit and no i didnt scrapit yet lol ,hope everone is ready for the next race