PDA

View Full Version : Could Tom Rogers Win Another Figure Eight Championship????

67stang
07-25-2010, 09:42 AM
congrats to tommy and ralph and the whole crew for the #3 figure eight car. although i don't get the flip/flop paint scheme on the car ( i believe tom's #1 figure eight car already did that) it just goes to show the diversity of tom's driving skill. Could another championship be in sight???????

LongIslandJam
07-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Slight wrinkle - Rogers is 242 points behind first place Roger Maynor. But, mathematically, it's still technically possible (four races left, one double point, is 250 max points, which means Maynor, Pedersen and the rest of the leaders need to fare pretty poorly in races with large car counts).

Nevertheless, quite the feat to win again in the Figure 8s. Congrats to Tommy and the rest of the crew.

The Bullfather
07-25-2010, 11:27 AM
The chameleon car as I like to refer it as, tough break for Arne Pedersen last night.

Golf Guy
07-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Congrats to Tommy and Ralph and crew on your win!!!

Ka$h25
07-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Fenders, no fenders, lefts, rights, it just doesn't matter.

Are there any other drivers past or present who have the "Triple Crown" championships in Late Model, Modified, and Figure 8 divisions?

shep 06
07-26-2010, 06:06 AM
Dan Jivanelli

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
07-27-2010, 08:46 PM
HELL YEA, mathematically, maybe not this year, but yea he could win another Championship if he ran the races everyone else has this year!! Tommy is one hell of a driver, I think if he got into a not so good car he could make it get around the track, NOT saying Ralph's car isn't a good car everyone knows Ralph always has top notch car!! I think if he got into, say the 21 F8 he could even make that car look good!! Congrats Tommy, Ralph and crew on your win!! That was the medicine Ralph needed to feel better!!

art11758
07-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Fenders, no fenders, lefts, rights, it just doesn't matter.

Are there any other drivers past or present who have the "Triple Crown" championships in Late Model, Modified, and Figure 8 divisions?

Dan Jivanelli

I'm pretty sure (not positive) the late Artie Tappen might have done it.

Tommyj16
07-28-2010, 09:55 PM
the 21 car is a good car it has won many races tk, ken darsh, me. just needs a little tlc i think this yr every fig-8 car is a winning car but ya tommy can win in any car the car i like to see him in is the 69 car that drove a couple of yrs ago tommy drove this car in a practice and passed me on the out side when i was in the 0 now the 21