PDA

View Full Version : on track calls

byrnemtrspts
07-26-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm not here to argue getting sent to the back for jumping the start. It is what it is and I'm over it I do have a couple complaints though. First is why are the officials waiting to penalize the drivers. They did not make the call until the first yellow came out. Lucky for me it was around lap 5. I had a chance to salvage a decent finish. If the race went green to checker they would of allowed me to abuse my equipment and then give me a last place finish. They did this to the 69x blunderbust a few races ago. This type of call Has to be called immediately not wait till a caution or end of the race. Secondly as we were coming down the backstretch the scorer was saying the field was out order and Jim maggio said don't worry about it we are going green this time by. WHAT A JOKE! some drivers gained spots while others lost spots before the green. thats Bull$hit.

CRog00
07-26-2010, 05:01 PM
You're absolutely right. If someone jumps the start they should throw a lazy green and then throw the yellow and send the person to the back right then and there. And yes the call from Jim Maggio saying "Too bad, we're going" after the scorer said we were out of order is a bunch of BS :mad:

Ka$h25
07-26-2010, 06:50 PM
As a fan the cautions are too long, and there's far too many of them. Personally I can do without a lazy green and resetting the field, and another 4-5 pace laps, etc.. However, letting them go green in the wrong order isn't right. That's something worth taking some time to fix.

Can't they use the one-way radio to alert a driver of his penalty?

iamaranger
07-26-2010, 09:30 PM
imo they should make the cautions like the World of outlaws have, before half way you get 2-3 mins in guaranteed time to work...

after half way you get as long as it takes to clean up the mess and line the field up

Ka$h25
07-27-2010, 02:03 AM
Those aren't cautions, they're "Turn1Cowboy" beer breaks!!! :lol: :cheers:

We have the Late Model race for that.

Hopefully the lobbyists don't see that comment. :lol:

Racer18
07-29-2010, 09:51 PM
im going to start my own thread......its getting ridiculous!!