PDA

View Full Version : no spectator drags

racecar24
07-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Does anybody know why they took spectator drags off the card? I can't figure out why

unowho243
07-26-2010, 07:38 PM
I was told by the track that too many people were building purpose built spec drag cars....

i think it sucks i loved to watch the spec drags there awesome i figure so what if people build cars it gives a good show to watch

BigRed99
07-26-2010, 07:47 PM
I used to love watching them..always a great show...Did they replace them with the skid plate division? or were they removed for another reason?

TTOR
07-26-2010, 10:08 PM
it's too bad. The spectator drags were some of the best races to watch. They had decent numbers last year, it's surprising they aren't back at all.

The part about purpose built drag cars was definitely an issue, there where some guys who even brought their cars on trailers to the track. But Riverhead could have just fixed that by requiring valid inspection, registration, and insurance.

racecar24
07-26-2010, 10:26 PM
what about DON CARASITI did he have a built drag car cuz his firebird won every time unless wild child came out with a corvette er sumthin

deathwishracin1
07-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into another fight like the last one did in january or whenever it was, but anyway I don't think it was as much the "built" cars that were the problem. Don started building that firebird years ago and nobody had any problems until last season when the track got a few complaints about his nitrous. As far as I know the only reason he trailered it was due to the DOT approved street slicks on it. The car was always registered and insured. Marty's jeep was far from stock and at least I never heard one word said about it. most cars were worked at least a little. The issue came up when people started running cars with non-DOT tires, dealer plates, missing/non-functional lights, non-registered cars just to try to win. Yes that could have been avoided if they said no dealer plates and DOT approved parts only, but that means more time spent on inspections for what was supposed to be just a fun division. IMO if all the competitors would have just brought street legal registered cars regardless of what work was done we would still have them. Like everything else it only takes a few to ruin it for everyone.

The Bullfather
07-27-2010, 12:50 AM
Marty never said his Jeep was stock and would always write about here on the board when he had problems with it! The track has stopped Spectator Drags before and brought it back!

Ka$h25
07-27-2010, 02:21 AM
They should try making it a spontaneous event. Pick a night with a good crowd and announce it to the fans and in the pit area. These guys aren't gonna bring their "built" cars every week for a couple of shows. If you wait until the day of to announce it there's no way you can prepare.

nobandwagonhere
07-27-2010, 06:25 PM
They need to bring back the good ol days....RUN-WHAT-YA-BRUNG...then all these so called "DRIVERS"that are 1 lap wonders will be lucky to finish. Just sayin.....

SuperShafts
07-27-2010, 11:30 PM
Does anybody know why they took spectator drags off the card? I can't figure out why

The track wanted a NEW draw...... lol i ain't seen it yet....

What they got now is enduros doin double duty....

The part about purpose built drag cars was definitely an issue, there where some guys who even brought their cars on trailers to the track. But Riverhead could have just fixed that by requiring valid inspection, registration, and insurance.

Purpose built.... c'mon.... would you really want to see a purpose built car...
I hope there wasn't, lol well there was slaugerties....

Don started building that firebird years ago and nobody had any problems until last season when the track got a few complaints about his nitrous. As far as I know the only reason he trailered it was due to the DOT approved street slicks on it.
The car was always registered and insured.
Marty's jeep was far from stock and at least I never heard one word said about it.

The issue came up when people started running cars with non-DOT tires, dealer plates, missing/non-functional lights, non-registered cars just to try to win.

Whiners..... Don drove that car daily...towed to the track so the tires would last longer... Which in my opinion is hysterical since those tires never seen any heat build up....
I have put hundreds of miles on slicks and race treaded tires on the street Lol, but hey that's fine.. and I was a participant and I COULDN'T CARE LESS what YOU BROUGHT....

I was the ONLY one on REAL street tires, non lightened, real 4,200+ lb street car, wait SUV...sorry......and never complained about anything...

So why should anyone else have one complaint...

I didn't complain when they lined me up with a t-rex....

So why should any fan or other competitor...complain about anything....

Marty never said his Jeep was stock and would always write about here on the board when he had problems with it! The track has stopped Spectator Drags before and brought it back!

This is true.... I have said a thousand times...
My jeep was originally a 318, it is now a 366...

I modifed MY jeep for Drag racing, not making turns...
ONLY reason i came out to SD's....
Due to Don, Don is the reason i came out there, and that was to spank him...that event took place in my shop 5 years ago and started that friendly rivalry between us... I said to Don,(he was going on and on like he was big E) to many Dale Earnhardts out there, i'll bring my jeep to spank you.... he laughed, i didn't make the next race, he called to question me later that week for missing it at the shop...i told him you really want to be spanked by a Jeep, and i came out the following week walked thru the field to run Don, and made a mistake...

My jeep has a tight Ls up front, a tight Ls out back and LOCKED transfer case....there is no differentiation at all in that case, the Jeep is really set up to go straight...it is 366", it has 10.4 to 1 comp squish piston, lightened rotating assembly, mag ported junk heads, modified chamber, small roller, m1 intake, big tb, not the best performing headers (edel), single exh, slipping trans, other then that everything else it came loaded with off the showroom floor...

I never lied.... I have said EVERYTHING i own is modified... Nothing i own is factory stock... Nothing...

I'll never understand why anyone would cry and complain....

Not my fault if you bet $$$ in the stands against me.... lol

With the advent of that terrible show on tv the other night, im afraid we might have appliance racing....

Riverhead raceway....save skid plate racing for the months of sept thru april when that category falls under side show and doesn't break the racing rules of riverhead town....

SuperShafts
07-27-2010, 11:44 PM
They should try making it a spontaneous event. Pick a night with a good crowd and announce it to the fans and in the pit area. These guys aren't gonna bring their "built" cars every week for a couple of shows. If you wait until the day of to announce it there's no way you can prepare.

Yeah pick a night.... What they should do is have a little forum on there WEB SITE for grudge race call outs, then they would have more people involved with WANTING to see it and have a bigger fan base for certain vehicles and then side betting would take place more often and getting HUGE fan participation along with competitors...

However....What built cars..... Where do you and a few other people come up with this total BS...

I want you to SHOW ME other then possibly slaugerties a built car....and if that car is built he needs a few classes... I never really looked slaugs car over that good, but it didn't look all that set up to me when i did...

I want to see a specific built to make a left turn car at the SD's

I want you to put your money where your mouth is also, don't waste anyone's time..

You get the competitor's vehicle and I'll put scales on it and check the caster, camber, toe, cross weight.... EVERYTHING...

When you are wrong you pay up..

Built sd cars.... that is insane.... if that was true then i shouldn't be sending anyone home...

Built... Name the built cars....

Im not gonna be able to sleep waiting to see who had a purpose built car.....

There wasn't EVEN 1 car out there with a preloaded sway bar....
Lmfao...i'll bet tire pressure wasn't even played with.....

SuperShafts
07-27-2010, 11:46 PM
They need to bring back the good ol days....RUN-WHAT-YA-BRUNG...then all these so called "DRIVERS"that are 1 lap wonders will be lucky to finish. Just sayin.....

Yeah that way the crash surgeons will just run over you with some pos since they can't race clean...

Yeah that'll get people interested, another enduro division awesome....

nobandwagonhere
07-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Yeah that way the crash surgeons will just run over you with some pos since they can't race clean...

Yeah that'll get people interested, another enduro division awesome....

Well, mouth, thats how spectator drag started. Not sure if you were there years ago, but Ive been coming here since I was a kid. It wasnt a wreck fest....but I can guarantee different results in who wins. It was just opinion, but for some odd reason you seem to think your the mayor up here and critize every single thing that is posted up here.

I run spectator drags on and off and it dont matter either way to me...I do it for fun. Ive made it to the finals with junk....so what. If you could drive, then the CRASH SURGEONS shouldnt be a factor. Any idiot can smash the pedal and go in a straight line for 10 seconds....not rocket science. Your jeep is fast, dont get me wrong...but more than 3 laps I dont think it will make it...JMO. But dont knock me for my opinion, my opinion is my opinion Ill be damned if I ever let anyone attack it. Some might disagree with it and thats fine....but NOONE will attack it.

Hows LIMA making out?:rolleyes:

Deathwish86
07-28-2010, 02:37 AM
Unfortunately, the drags were just another sideshow act to draw interest in the track. As with all such things a few people came with better equipment than the rest. Unfortunately this causes a couple of problems. The people they want to get involved are the small guys who will eventually move to another division. When a few cars are always top of the class, it seems pointless to even try. Not the fast guys fault, just nature of the beast. A division as easy to get into as this also brings out hot shots who have never been on the track, who wreck their cars, and run a high risk of getting hurt. It's a liability that may have gotten too high. There were cars that were built for speed out there, and I give my respect to those cars and their drivers. If those cars were the reason the drags were stopped, there is no need for anyone to defend their ride. I think it was more a business/safety decision, not one based on the competitors themselves.

killa54
07-28-2010, 04:02 PM
it only takes 1 person 2 ruin a thread. i dont know if they want spec drags back or really just wanna see skid plate racing gone. i dont know if they notice or not, but skid plates are a huge success. thats why shows are being added. spec drags were a bust and thats why there gone. i hope this answers the question!

nobandwagonhere
07-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Spectator drags were a bust? Didnt know that.:rolleyes:

deathwishracin1
07-28-2010, 11:16 PM
Whiners..... Don drove that car daily...towed to the track so the tires would last longer... Which in my opinion is hysterical since those tires never seen any heat build up....
I have put hundreds of miles on slicks and race treaded tires on the street Lol, but hey that's fine.. and I was a participant and I COULDN'T CARE LESS what YOU BROUGHT...

thats the point I was trying to make, You just think more than I do before you type so it makes more sense

I was the ONLY one on REAL street tires, non lightened, real 4,200+ lb street car, wait SUV...sorry......and never complained about anything...

So why should anyone else have one complaint...

I didn't complain when they lined me up with a t-rex....

So why should any fan or other competitor...complain about anything....

with the way that jeep launched I don't blame you for not complaining lol thats why I liked watching it run

With the advent of that terrible show on tv the other night, im afraid we might have appliance racing....

I'll agree with you there that I hope they don't pick up on that idea thatjust looks retarded.

Riverhead raceway....save skid plate racing for the months of sept thru april when that category falls under side show and doesn't break the racing rules of riverhead town....

While I get that you hate the skid plate racing with a passion I'm sure if youve been to the track at all this year esp on a night one is run you would realize that they are at least as popular with the fans as the spectator drags were. Not trying to get you to like them just making a point. Feel free to keep hating them.

And Jamie, I don't think the drags were ever a bust as you said, they usually had a good field and the crowd usually loved them, I think they were stopped due to reasons pointed out here. They have been dropped before, I'm sure they will be back again one day. The idea of just randomly announcing that they will run one that night seems like a good one, maybe thats the right idea.

killa54
07-29-2010, 05:48 AM
Not that I know everything about sd's, cause I didn't watch them, but I do know if something works u don't get rid of it. I've been gettin bashed on here 4 bringin skid plates 2 riverhead, I'm done with that. Be an advocate of sd's not an opponent of skid plates!

nobandwagonhere
07-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Not that I know everything about sd's, cause I didn't watch them, but I do know if something works u don't get rid of it. I've been gettin bashed on here 4 bringin skid plates 2 riverhead, I'm done with that. Be an advocate of sd's not an opponent of skid plates!

Dont feel bad, when we used to run the Train Races evryone called us the "circus Act".......but the KIDS loved it. In The Grands we were called CIRCUS ACTS not too long ago too, look at them.

SuperShafts
07-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Wow comparing grands (another cheaper option of racing) to a side show as in train races is just, honestly, insane!!

Let's see, race track = a sport where racing takes place against other competitors..

Side shows are at the circus..

Someone show me how skid plate is bringing in new blood...
Oh sob its not, instead its having enduro doing double duty.. Now what is the same spectacle everyone here *****ed about called drifting.. Lol the same thing everyone hates, now they like because they can almost drift for real!!

So dropping the easiest simplest way to TRY Racing and get a chance to become involved is smart..

A friend brings a friend, there watching sd's finan is running on about it and saying how anyone can do it with there CAR parked right outside..
It was me and a few others that were interviewed on Sd's and how easy it is to get involved and take a shot and see how they might like racing and/or become involved.

I can't figure out any other way better then that to get someone involved and there 1st step into racing.. And seeing that they might want to try it again!!
This is why other forms of racing have exactly that type entry..

Racing isn't always winning, it is a sport you compete in! You try and enjoy it at the same time, if all you want to do is win, then get into cheating at cards. Or get involved in racing and learn how to drive and make your car better.

People would rather see more fig 8 races, demo's, and get superstocks...

Sd's are not my hearts ambition,, entirely to short and slow..fun yes, and on the island, and great to play against a friend (Don)
However it is also a great tool to get new people involved in racing. I am a road/drag racer all day, sd's are a great place for beginners to try and friends to prove a point between eachother, easily, cheaply and safely without leaving long island..

Lima is not what this thread is about kid, however it is growing everyday and now has the attention of a U.S. senator, though that won't matter either.

nobandwagonhere
07-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Wow comparing grands (another cheaper option of racing) to a side show as in train races is just, honestly, insane!!

.....So is crying because you cant run a MOPAR motor....I ran the Grands since they started....how many did you run?......next.

Lima is not what this thread is about kid, however it is growing everyday and now has the attention of a U.S. senator, though that won't matter either.

oh yea....we see the progress....you ran off half the people on this board that were semi-interested......KID.

Some people talk because they have lips, some people type because they have a keyboard. Have you ever read the things you actually write on here? Or do you actually belive half the things you say? Every thing is negative...no matter what. I used to just laugh, move on, gave you the benefit of the doubt. UNTIL, I ran you in the finals in SD (with FLANDERS JUNK mind you) and couldnt get a handshake afterwards....classy guy. Im done with this thread....I, unlike some, support LI racing as in going to the track EVERY Saturday since I was a kid. Im 35now, you do the math. Not on a computer EVERY DAY. Anything more to say on this topic can be dicussed there....I hate computers, not enough time in the day for me to spend on here. ..But Ill be there.......see ya then.:rolleyes:

cerckl'm racing
07-29-2010, 06:23 PM
One problem with 'spontaneous' spectator drags is that not many spectators come to the track with a helmet every week!

SlickRick
07-29-2010, 07:18 PM
oh yea....we see the progress....you ran off half the people on this board that were semi-interested......KID.

Some people talk because they have lips, some people type because they have a keyboard. Have you ever read the things you actually write on here? Or do you actually belive half the things you say? Every thing is negative...no matter what. I used to just laugh, move on, gave you the benefit of the doubt. UNTIL, I ran you in the finals in SD (with FLANDERS JUNK mind you) and couldnt get a handshake afterwards....classy guy. Im done with this thread....I, unlike some, support LI racing as in going to the track EVERY Saturday since I was a kid. Im 35now, you do the math. Not on a computer EVERY DAY. Anything more to say on this topic can be dicussed there....I hate computers, not enough time in the day for me to spend on here. ..But Ill be there.......see ya then.:rolleyes:

!00% Correct

SuperShafts
07-29-2010, 07:50 PM

What is it that you seem to be upset with..... I ran off who ? It is not my fault that many people want to READ emotion that is not there...

So now what negative do you see.... If you think SP is racing, then we obviously have a VERY large differencing of opinions on what racing is, and what gets new drivers involved..if that is negative then so be it...

(this is sarcasm) maybe the scca will do sp auto x, maybe im wrong, maybe drag strips will adopt it too.... (funny sarcasm) dragging cars with no back tires..

(truth) The only person that shook my hand was Donny ..if anyone else tried apparently something must have gotten in the way... AND you are jumping to conclusions.... and thats fine...

(truth) People mistake all kinds of things as this is how a person is...
If you want to feel better about yourself by making something up in your head that i snobbed you after a win in Sd's fine kid...knock yourself out, run with it... (im not going to try and change your mind)

(truth) Or are you Donny ? Donny = nobandwagonhere.... and you reached in thru the pass side window while i was fumbling with my helmet and couldn't wait 2 seconds for me to have it off.... Wow and for that im a prick... are you serious....please man take that bs story walking...you walked away before i could get my helmet off and say anything...lol anyone who REALLY knows me knows you gotta be kidding.

When i congratulate someone i usually wait till there out of the car, not takin there helmet off, whatever man, maybe we should meet in a laundrymat with this wash woman bs...

As for the grand issue

(truth) I have a charger laying around figuring it might be better used in a grand...then laying in a yard... So i asked them at the track, and they don't have all the rules, no real answer came from them and that was it, a few people asked what happened i told them something along this
"No rules for mopars, the motor issue was what puzzled them and i think it's dumb not to have other makes out there, but i already have a road car waiting around and a drag car/road car and 1 drag car..i don't need another car, and especially a car that is only good for 1 use only"...
I can still use the other 3... you can't use a oval car anywhere else...
The only negative there is the charger is still laying around..so what

Everyone i talk to says the same thing...they would rather see more fig 8, more demo, even real superstocks....
Whats negative... im relaying what LOTS of people say...

I feel the same way kid... i would rather see more fig 8, demo and definitely real superstocks.....and for a opener SD's and some new face in there... There was what at least 7 new drivers in the SD's that i seen and i didn't make all of the races last year..
How many sp's are some kid or guy giving it a 1st time try, not a double duty enduro ?

I still haven't got any answers on the BUILT only for SD cars...

Almost forgot..... As for support... i supported RR several ways, thru drivers cars, parts, last minute fixes and donations, and then find out the support i spent money on EVERY year to donate toward the track and there affiliates...that some wasn't all used for there benefits

So while you spent money to participate i donated and didn't get anything for it, or ask for anything.... and then still came as a spectator a few times and even participating a few times...
Sorry i have no time to play like you everyweekend.
I also supported bridgehampton and hamptons along with other tracks..

While you play this weekend i will be working on getting issues looked into and better politicians into office so we have a facility to do what we love, while my cars sit because i have no time to go to a road course 3, 4 or 9 hours away, or a drag strip 2,4 or 5 hours away...

deathwishracin1
07-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Only 2 maybe 3 of the skid plate cars are also enduro cars. Most are only skid plate cars. The main point in running the skidplate race is so guys with 4 and 6 cylinder enduro cars can get more use out of them tho.

Rumor around the track is that there is a possibility of a fig 8 class running enduro style rules being put on the schedule next season. Nothing definite yet, but we can hope.

nobandwagonhere
07-29-2010, 09:35 PM
(truth) Or are you Donny ? Donny = nobandwagonhere.... and you reached in thru the pass side window while i was fumbling with my helmet and couldn't wait 2 seconds for me to have it off.... Wow and for that im a prick... are you serious....please man take that bs story walking...you walked away before i could get my helmet off and say anything...lol anyone who REALLY knows me knows you gotta be kidding.

When i congratulate someone i usually wait till there out of the car, not takin there helmet off, whatever man, maybe we should meet in a laundrymat with this wash woman bs...

[/I]

Helmet was off guy...barely shook my hand and couldnt be bothered....it dont matter, actually forgot all about it until this ****.....it is what it is guy ...never cried about it until you decided to bring me in this BS by shooting down my opinion. But hey, par for the course right? And talk about wash woman, your posts are 9 pages long.....EVERY ONE of them. Are you not heard enough?...lmao...unreal...

Meet you at the laundrymat?....Is that where you think up this stuff? :lol::lol::lol: Cmon guy...really?

Talk about a post getting off topic, people posting their opinions and you came up here with your BOOK and shot everyone down like a moderator. I came back defending myself and here we go right? Maybe if were having typing wars I should just turn my 10 year old son loose and let him go. This **** gives me carpal tunnel.....the girls in my class took typing....we took shop. Give it a break guy.

SuperShafts
07-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Helmet was off guy...barely shook my hand and couldnt be bothered....it dont matter, actually forgot all about it until this ****.....it is what it is guy ...never cried about it until you decided to bring me in this BS by shooting down my opinion. But hey, par for the course right? And talk about wash woman, your posts are 9 pages long.....EVERY ONE of them. Are you not heard enough?...lmao...unreal...

Meet you at the laundrymat?....Is that where you think up this stuff? :lol::lol::lol: Cmon guy...really?

Talk about a post getting off topic, people posting their opinions and you came up here with your BOOK and shot everyone down like a moderator. I came back defending myself and here we go right? Maybe if were having typing wars I should just turn my 10 year old son loose and let him go. This **** gives me carpal tunnel.....the girls in my class took typing....we took shop. Give it a break guy.

Shooting down your opinion, comparing grands to a train race is a terrible comparison...

lol wow you got your panties all twisted because of something like that.... if you remember right, since i see you don't...
You came thru the pass side window, my helmet wasn't off, i had the pull tucked into the loop somehow, and if you remember i stopped momentarily looked over switched hands and then pulled the helmet off put the helmet on the pass seat not to hold up Jeff who started without me still had the seat belt on i then got out and answered Jeff finally since he already started before i got out he was unaware of the pull being stuck on the helmet as were you..

Im sure it's on video... holy christ man you really have issues..

There you go, i knew i had it on video at 1:23 take a look and see what comes over to the pass side seat after you walk away.... my memory is spot on...
http://il.youtube.com/user/Supershafts#p/a/u/1/5jRYjeB1b4w

Lol like some nascar drivers, maybe you too need to wait for the video before comments.....

nobandwagonhere
07-30-2010, 09:25 AM
:lol::lol::lol:Your torture guy.....your worse than the kid that claims he didnt eat the cupcake with chocolate all around his mouth....go lay down somewhere. Its unanimous up here, my opinion, your an asshole. Now shoot that opinion down. Talk to me in person or not at all. Im sure the rest of the Jam will agree. WHATEVER....bunched up panties?......unbunch them...hows that.

PS video dont show ****. I ran over ran back laughing.

Get a life jack

SuperShafts
07-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Lol the video is clear, you're in denial..

The white helmet coming off my head and going to the pass seat..

You already 2 steps off...

Donny everyone has there own opinion of people, I got nothing against you nor do I have an opinion on what type of person you are..
My only opinion is of your comparison.. To bad you don't seem to distinguish this but gotta look to make me out to be some snobbish prick..whatever helps you sleep thru it kid!

I'm not going to even contemplate changing your mind, or give you a special 5 minute alone time explanation, you already have it

I know what happened, I Clearly remember and there is video to back it up..

Don't like me!! It's fine, but just say you don't like me, don't come up with some be excuse I snubbed you when I didn't..

Funny you didn't mention this when I clearly had your attention after running a dominating race in the camaro the following week and I said to you how good you had the car...nothing about the supposed snob move then..

I am done with this school girl bs who snobbed who game.

Bottom line is sp won't do anything to help the track, or get new drivers..
Something any track should always have its eye on..

Don brought new people out to challenge him, even people with more car and legit slicks.. Any complaints should be from Don, he didn't make any formal complaints
Sp shows give enduro cars a double duty... Nothing new.. No one new is coming to RR to do a sp show..
Someone looking to attempt racing isn't going to do a sp show..

SlickRick
07-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Why does this guy attack everybody? If this idiot proclaims himself the voice of LI motorsports we are doomed.

SuperShafts
07-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Where the hell do you see attacking.... jesus christ you guys are unbelievable

fisherman
07-30-2010, 09:30 PM
damm all this for a piece of crap trophy and 2seconds of fame:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wave:

Deathwish86
07-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Maybe next year they will run both races and everyone can be happy:D

SlickRick
07-30-2010, 10:38 PM
Where the hell do you see attacking.... jesus christ you guys are unbelievable

Now you use the Lords name in vain. Your a class act.

I hope you find in your heart not to carry so much hate. You just seem to be misdirected, there is good in all.

SuperShafts
07-31-2010, 12:36 PM
damm all this for a piece of crap trophy and 2seconds of fame:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wave:

You are missing the bigger picture...

Now you use the Lords name in vain. Your a class act.

I hope you find in your heart not to carry so much hate. You just seem to be misdirected, there is good in all.

You are grasping at anything you can to try and make any drama....

there is no attacking here, no name calling either, ooops sorry well on my end anyway.

You are right though misdirected is very strong within yourself to see truth in your sided efforts of making drama, and your inability to see good in ANY.

fisherman
07-31-2010, 12:49 PM
wow big picture for a sdrags comeon your not talking about a regular divison i raced for 23yrs .the big problem at riverhead is the officals thats the big picture fix the problems and the drivers would come back:wave::wave::cool::D:D

SuperShafts
07-31-2010, 01:04 PM
wow big picture for a sdrags comeon your not talking about a regular divison i raced for 23yrs .the big problem at riverhead is the officals thats the big picture fix the problems and the drivers would come back:wave::wave::cool::D:D

I am not even getting involved with that anymore.....

when i stood next to them while a fight was happening and... forget it i was appalled...

The bigger picture is that since that doesn't seem to be changing, more then ever you need new drivers to have a easy stepping stone to try, and become hooked...

All i have been saying is that the track is killing a perfect way for new people to make that easy 1st step...

Not to mention the RASH of flats this year...thru all divisions... i'll leave that open to comments.

SP isn't racing and wouldn't fall under the bs rule RHT has against the track, so they could run the rest of the year, and even in the snow if you wanted.....

There is something going on with the flats, and well rubber wearing off isn't the culprit there...

fisherman
08-01-2010, 09:36 AM
I am not even getting involved with that anymore.....

when i stood next to them while a fight was happening and... forget it i was appalled...

The bigger picture is that since that doesn't seem to be changing, more then ever you need new drivers to have a easy stepping stone to try, and become hooked...

All i have been saying is that the track is killing a perfect way for new people to make that easy 1st step...

Not to mention the RASH of flats this year...thru all divisions... i'll leave that open to comments.

SP isn't racing and wouldn't fall under the bs rule RHT has against the track, so they could run the rest of the year, and even in the snow if you wanted.....

There is something going on with the flats, and well rubber wearing off isn't the culprit there...

THE BS THEY WERE HEARING FROM ALL THE GUYS IS WHY YOUR DONEEEEEEEEEE:wave:

SuperShafts
08-22-2010, 03:51 PM
THE BS THEY WERE HEARING FROM ALL THE GUYS IS WHY YOUR DONEEEEEEEEEE:wave:

What bs ? i didn't run every week, just when Don was supposed to..... so what bs could i have caused that you seem to believe there is a rash of?

fisherman
08-22-2010, 05:21 PM
What bs ? i didn't run every week, just when Don was supposed to..... so what bs could i have caused that you seem to believe there is a rash of?

look at some of your post lets see i don,t have time for but 1 is they keep changing when we race. so thats complaining lol

The Bullfather
08-22-2010, 08:36 PM
ENOUGH!!! We have four more weeks of regular season racing! Let's drop it!

SuperShafts
08-23-2010, 07:12 PM
look at some of your post lets see i don,t have time for but 1 is they keep changing when we race. so thats complaining lol

Hey you brought it up, so you must know if you made the comment... I guess there was none.

ENOUGH!!! We have four more weeks of regular season racing! Let's drop it!

Pete i have the ability to have a conversation or something like it here, and it doesn't have the ability to reflect later or interfere with anything at all beyond this point...

Surely anything said here is not going to effect anything with the next 4 weeks for me