PDA

View Full Version : Corbisiero Memorial 77 lap Street Stocks-Lap sponsorships now available

intense1
07-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Please see Chief Steward Mike Odwazny or Announcer Gene Ostrowski in the pit area at Sundance Vacations Speedway if you would like to sponsor a lap for the Corbisiero Memorial 77 lap Street Stock event, which will take place on Sunday, September 12 this year.
Lap sponsorships are just $7 per lap, and we were able to sell all laps last year which added over $500 in lap money to the $777 to win event. This is the biggest event of the season for the Street Stock drivers, with double points on the line for the evening.
The race is held in memory of Mark Corbisiero, who lost a battle to cancer in his mid twenties. Many drivers who still compete started racing with Mark and everyone that had the pleasure to know him, still loves and misses him.
Street Stock racer Shaun Burd from AAMCO Transmissions in Stroudsburg, PA., along with S.V.S. chief steward Mike Odwazny, and Dave Cook will once again sponsor this event for 2010.
We hope everyone can help make this race special for the competitive Street Stock class, who put on some of the best racing at the speedway each week.
Please do not reply to this post, as it has become increasingly difficult to track everyone down for money. However, just see either Geno or myself in the pit area and we will collect your sponsorship money and mark you as paid.
Thank You in advance to everyone.

Mike Odwazny
Sundance Vacations Speedway-Chief Steward

intense1
08-09-2010, 10:05 PM
We have almost a 1/4 of the laps sold, however we still have several laps available for sponsorship. With just over a month until this event, we would like to sell out all laps and once again make the Mark Corbisiero Memorial 77 lapper special for 2010.

Thank you in advance from Mark's family and friends.

KYM
09-08-2010, 10:34 AM
That picture on the home page is rebecca barbush w/mark it seems not that long ago that was taken...she was so happy cause mark left her hold the checkerd flag...some great memories..just had to share brought tears to my eyes... Miss you mark!!!!!:)

Geno
09-08-2010, 01:46 PM
I though you’d enjoy that photo!