PDA

View Full Version : Theme from Shaft

limodmaniac
08-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Too early in the morning...and thinking of heading to SL2, but wanted to give a big thank you to Jackie Arute , Bob Finan, and any one else who helped bring a little modifed tradition to Riverhead with the playing of the Theme From Shaft.

Jaws
08-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Great day and night. Good win by Rowan, great crowd. Ryan Reece coming from about 27th to 2nd.

Lets do 2 next year!

Teds Race Tours
08-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Great day and night. Good win by Rowan, great crowd. Ryan Reece coming from about 27th to 2nd.

Lets do 2 next year!

AMEN to that Brother!!!!

jfp711
08-01-2010, 12:00 PM
will always think of stafford when I hear that song......

night gent
08-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Had a great time at the "head". The weather was perfect and the racing was exciting. The chargers and blunderbusts put on a good show as well as the mods. The crowd was good but I was expecting more people due to the great weather. On a positive note sitting between turns one and two, the portion of the row in front of us was vacant providing a great view of the action. A shout out to the ModManiac and everyone involved who helped to make a great evening of racing!

ModTourMan
08-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Yes! A great night of racing at Riverhead. It was nice to see the big crowd.
Great run by Preece...he has the skills of a veteran bullring racer. He showed both skill and patience and came up just a few laps short. Pennink ran a smart race too. Congrats on your first Tour victory!
I had a great time with my Jersey buddies...the traffic during the ride was a handful (but not shocking for a Saturday afternoon in the summer) but we had a lot of laughs along the way. It was good to see Ted and Howie...sorry I didn't run into anyone else!

Axel
08-01-2010, 01:26 PM
superfuzz...

Good night of racing. Lots of fun, lots of laughs, good racing. Good night all the way around.

Precision Auto
08-01-2010, 02:14 PM
superfuzz...

Good night of racing. Lots of fun, lots of laughs, good racing. Good night all the way around.

Axel: What happened to your picks??? I can just see it now, you miss another race and still manage to win the Touched Trio Title!! Linda

Axel
08-01-2010, 08:40 PM
yeah, i forgot abt my piks. Ted said last night he can practicelly taste the beer from the stein.

thems fightin words.
-Axel

Precision Auto
08-01-2010, 10:04 PM
yeah, i forgot abt my piks. Ted said last night he can practicelly taste the beer from the stein.

thems fightin words.
-Axel

Axel: I can just see it.......you miss two races and end up winning again. I'll end up 2nd :applause: and TBax will be in the back wondering where it all went wrong!! :confused: I'm ready...........Linda