PDA

View Full Version : Sorry!!!

EnduroFromDE
08-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Just want to apologize for any cars I may have got into or damaged and half the people in the pits after the 4 cyl race. Half way through the race I beleive I lost my brakes. My "PARK" was no enganging in my car either until I slowed to around 3 mph. Luckly no one was injured except for my trailer and my front bumper. Once again I had a top 5 car if not the winning car this time and bad luck seems to find me. Congrates to Rob which actully came up to me as I was leaving and thanked me and told me he enjoyed racing with me. He was trying to figure out how he won when he said I passed him twice. I told him I spent 8-10 laps changing tires. :mad: Not sure why though, maybe too low tire pressure. So ill raise them and get back at it next month.

Poppop
08-02-2010, 10:58 AM
:(Maybe you should try fixing the brakes for next time Steve, even if you don't intend to use them.:lol: Anyhow, it was a pretty good race and luckily, as you said no one got hurt.:cheers:

gutter7
08-02-2010, 10:58 AM
You actualy drove your car into the pits with no brakes???

EnduroFromDE
08-02-2010, 11:10 AM
I have working brakes in my car. I use my e-brake handle as my brakes. Half way through I pulled them hard and felt something come loose but use them once after that and they slowed me down for the red. After the race, coming off the track I tried using them again and I had no tension on the handle. So after that the cable must of snapped. I wouldnt of went driving through the pits if I knew I didnt have brakes. But as I was remembering back about half way is when the cale must of snapped. So again thats why I am apologizing. As I did to the people around me at the track.