PDA

View Full Version : Updates!!!

CJfilms
08-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Website is updated with story and all.....

Points will be posted soon!

ThePill
08-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Joe, check your headline :confused:

Erin C
08-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Thanks, Joel...it will get fixed tonight.

CJfilms
08-03-2010, 06:57 PM
WOW....that's all me.....

Geno wrote the headline like that and somehow I posted it up like that EVERYWHERE!!!! But, Geno did correct it for the press release.....

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I MISSED THAT ONE!!!!! I will have that fixed ASAP!

CJfilms
08-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Website .....RE-updated....

Big Car points are up....will work on the Small Car points tomorrow night......my back is killing me from being hunched over for the past three hours.....fixing my mistakes!!!

NeetsSpectator
08-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Website .....RE-updated....

Big Car points are up....will work on the Small Car points tomorrow night......my back is killing me from being hunched over for the past three hours.....fixing my mistakes!!!

Joe, You need to get a computer desk like this. No more back pain!

Poppop
08-04-2010, 05:35 AM
:lol:Having watched the entire big car race, I can fully understand an identification mistake. By lap 20 you couldn't read the number on the side of any car. You had to be standing on top of them to read the roof number. By lap 100 there was so much mud built up you couldn't recognize them by shape either.:lol: The big car drivers get a pat on the back for sticking it out in that mess and so far I havn't heard a single complaint. You truely endured, congratulations to all.:applause::applause::applause::applause::appla use:

CJfilms
08-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Two things...

Dave, we are starting a collection ASAP!!! LOL!!!

Poppop, no, that was all my fault....I don't know how I screwed the pooch on that one....Chris has my permission to splash me with mud next race for that one! LOL!!!

AND....Poppop is right....the driver's ENDURED through that race! A big congrats to them for doing so well out there...ALL OF YOU!!! There's no way to predict Mother Nature to the fullest, but the drivers out there showed us just what it means to endure and adapt to their surroundings....a job well done!

Geno
08-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Sorry about the headline, just wanted to spice it up a little bit:lol: Seriously, like Joe said, I fixed it before it went out...my apologies!

rustyboltz6
08-04-2010, 12:07 PM
I thought the headline looked good!! :) I thought I still had mud in my eyes when I read it! Maybe next time??

Erin C
08-05-2010, 04:28 PM
The small car points have been updated!

CJfilms
08-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Maybe next time Shawn..... Until then, it seemed like WE had the mud in our eyes!!! LOL!