PDA

View Full Version : DVDS from Sunday 8-1-10

Big Jims Videos
08-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Hey all-DVDS are now ready to be ordered online at www.bigjimsvideos.com When I get home from my day job I will be posting highlights up from both enduros and all the wall slaps coming out of Turn 4! I stayed dry and was able to keep rolling through most of the second enduro as well! Very entertaining action--about three hours of footage will be on the dvd. To view highlights after they are posted just goto youtube and my user name is NovaJim01 they will be up as soon as they are processed...Hope to get them up by 8pm tonight. Thanks all! Again, dvds can NOW be ordered at www.bigjimsvideos.com just goto the 2010 online store. I will ship any orders that come in by Friday Morning--and then if you order over the weekend they will go out on Monday. Thanks!

Erin C
08-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Thank you so much for filling in for Gary...that was by far the most exciting race I have ever watched...and I didn't even get to watch all of it because I was operating the computer!

Danger83Ranger
08-03-2010, 02:13 PM
thanks for filling in. we can keep the memories from this memorable day forever

NeetsSpectator
08-03-2010, 06:57 PM
thanks for filling in. we can keep the memories from this memorable day forever

Not one that Uncle Petey wants to remember.

Sorry Petey, The camera had an operator malfunction.
Exercise your fingers so you can press those stiff buttons next time . . . if there ever is a next time.
I'm sorry if my camera brought you any bad luck.

#83, Did the camera bring you any bad luck?

Danger83Ranger
08-03-2010, 07:23 PM
no, I thought I had a pretty productive day. 15th isnt bad at all

Big Jims Videos
08-03-2010, 07:34 PM
I got that wicked hard hit at the end of the big race right down the front stretch--that looked like it HURT! Is there anything in particular you want to see on the highlights? I probably won't meet my 8pm deadline but there will be stuff up tonight. I also left the SpeedSTR heats on the dvd as well.
*JIM*

Erin C
08-03-2010, 08:11 PM
I kind of want to see that hit...I saw and felt the hit and his wife is Ms. NEETS who was right next to me so I got her reaction...also if you were able to catch when the z8 lost it and hit the wall so hard his car turned into a PT cruiser I would like to see that because I missed it while looking at the scoring computer =/

Big Jims Videos
08-03-2010, 08:13 PM
OK! Ill put together a collection of the greatest turn 4 wall bangers and the big wreck on the frontstretch...I'll post the youtube link on here when its done!

Danger83Ranger
08-03-2010, 08:21 PM
anything thats awesome! lol

CJfilms
08-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks a bunch Jim.....and I can't apologize enough for being WAY OFF on the times....

I told Jim the races are usually over around 5ish.....we were about 3/4 way through the Big Car enduro around 6.....SORRY!!!!! LOL!!!

Erin C
08-03-2010, 09:47 PM
no one can fully predict what mother nature decides to do or not do, though. :help:

Big Jims Videos
08-10-2010, 06:51 PM
:cheers: All orders will have gone out by tomorrow morning. Thanks again for your patronage! it was a fun day in the mud
*JIM*

Rowdy Rules 51
08-10-2010, 11:57 PM
:cheers: All orders will have gone out by tomorrow morning. Thanks again for your patronage! it was a fun day in the mud
*JIM*

Nice work getting my wreck on there lol, can't wait to get it in the mail!

Big Jims Videos
08-11-2010, 01:08 PM
One last thing---
ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!!! But, I still have copies available of the show---so tell your friends, neighbors and family that if you want to see crazy racing in the mud, stop by bigjimsvideos.com and get yourself a copy!

Thanks again for all your patrionage. I hope to come back to a show on a drier day and hang out on my usual spot at grandview--high atop the infield water truck--and check out another enduro.
*JIM*

Poppop
08-12-2010, 06:48 PM
:wave:I got mine today and of course, watched the small car race first.:lol: I like to watch how people act differently around different cars. Some are treated like Rodney Dangerfield, they don't get no respect. :lol:

Poppop