PDA

View Full Version : Who is you're favorite driver, and why?

Ka$h25
08-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Things are too quiet so lets spice them up a bit.

I know Rob won't be too mad because it's probably his favorite driver too, but the 88 truck takes my vote. Personality aside, the guy is just one of the smoothest drivers out there. He'll drive the slowest guys in the division the same way he'll drive against the fastest. Every move he makes appears to be calculated but you know it's just instinct. He's a clean driver who knows when he has to be aggressive. Then when you talk to him, win or lose he has the "we did our best" attitude. Never an excuse, never gloating, always satisfied and eager to do better next week. I hope seeing him in a charger car again was just a teaser of things to come.

BigRed99
08-04-2010, 12:37 AM
#6 Modified Tom Rogers Jr. - He is a great, clean, hard racing driver...always lookin for a hole and when he see's an opening, he takes it and doesn't hesitate. Wherever he starts, by the end of the race he'll have a top 10 finish unless involved in a wreck or car problems. He makes it exciting to watch for sure!

Spectator
08-04-2010, 08:58 AM
This was a tough one so I decided to pick my gave driver from each division.

Mods- Tommy Rogers, reason being he's aggressive but always in control. Saves his equipment and never falls off.

Lm- Roger Oxee, just because smoooooooth driving styles are my favorite know when he has to get up on the wheel.

Chargers- Brian Doyle, clean equipment, picks and chooses his spots and is consistent

BB- Scott Malisewski or Rob Bader, both almost too smooth to be in the blunderbust, probably could race another division and do well for that reason.

Figure 8- Love him or hate him Mike Muse, fast but aggressive makes a good show.

Legends- Tom Sherman, another smooth fast driver stays out of trouble.

Spt- spot on Kash with Roger buy close second is Dave Koenig.

Dave A
08-04-2010, 03:16 PM
#6 Modified Tom Rogers Jr. - He is a great, clean, hard racing driver...always lookin for a hole and when he see's an opening, he takes it and doesn't hesitate. Wherever he starts, by the end of the race he'll have a top 10 finish unless involved in a wreck or car problems. He makes it exciting to watch for sure!

Well said!!

greggforce01
08-05-2010, 11:17 AM
My vote goes to Tommy Rogers - always bumping and banging and moving to the front.

smiley27414
08-05-2010, 10:31 PM
mighty mike lm 4/14 mike is an awesome driver,respectful,caring and good with the kids

Richie25
08-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Donny Lia. he wheels a mod.

racertoms27
08-06-2010, 09:48 AM

Thank You!!

quickmc73
08-06-2010, 01:36 PM
This was a tough one so I decided to pick my gave driver from each division.

Mods- Tommy Rogers, reason being he's aggressive but always in control. Saves his equipment and never falls off.

Lm- Roger Oxee, just because smoooooooth driving styles are my favorite know when he has to get up on the wheel.

eChargers- Brian Doyle, clean equipment, picks and chooses his spots and is consistnt

BB- Scott Malisewski or Rob Bader, both almost too smooth to be in the blunderbust, probably could race another division and do well for that reason.

Figure 8- Love him or hate him Mike Muse, fast but aggressive makes a good show.

Spt- spot on Kash with Roger buy close second is Dave Koenig.

thank you for your kindwords,i appreciate that,always good to hear some positive things.

smiley27414
08-06-2010, 09:48 PM
tom sherman is one of the cleanest legends drivers out there

silent majority
08-07-2010, 08:59 PM
my favorite driver tonight was the number 11 in the blunderbusts.... that man deserves a medal i cant stand that 77. :lol::wave::D hahahahahaha u like how it feels mulqueen???? whos ur daddy !!! i hope u enloy clipping ur junk again u enima!

racecar24
08-08-2010, 02:58 PM
here are my favorite drivers in each division...
mods- tommy rogers, good clean racer with a fast car
lm- mike mortimer and ken alfano 2 good clean hard racers
fig8- would have to be "slim jim" he might be the only clean driver out there
chargers- there's a lot of clean drivers out there.my favorite chris mcguire he races clean and hard week in and week out
b-bust- tom sullivan another clean hard racer having his best season of his car
spt-I'd have to say dave koenig or mike albasini two veteran clean drivers
legends- tom sherman is a clean driver and is very consistent

racecar24
08-08-2010, 03:00 PM
my favorite driver tonight was the number 11 in the blunderbusts.... that man deserves a medal i cant stand that 77. :lol::wave::D hahahahahaha u like how it feels mulqueen???? whos ur daddy !!! i hope u enloy clipping ur junk again u enima!

well said!!!

Elissa
08-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Fast Al Ermmarino of course!