PDA

View Full Version : Team challenge

Philter39
08-08-2010, 12:11 PM
It appears as though team Skook is rolling us all over in the Team challenge.
1st 2nd and 5th last week. 200 + point lead. All the other teams have to step it up on the track.

phil

Danger83Ranger
08-08-2010, 05:03 PM
im pretty sure we are way out of the run. we have been a driver down over half the season. :lol:. oh well, its all for the fun

Poppop
08-14-2010, 01:41 PM
:lol:I'm already planning for next year. I won't plan a vacation during a race weekend unless I can get home in time for the race. It's just too many points to make up. I already have a feeling there's going to be a conflict but I'll work around it.:cheers:

Danger83Ranger
08-14-2010, 02:27 PM
haha nice. so far ive been pretty fortunate this season. nothing is conflicting with any race days, yet. this will probably be my last season though.

Poppop
08-14-2010, 02:38 PM
:(Sorry to hear that, it's been fun. Are you going to do some other kind of racing? :)

Danger83Ranger
08-14-2010, 10:13 PM
most likely not, im losing my transportation to the track. unless my dad has a change of heart. plus ive been unemployed for 2.5 months now with no end in sight. ive applied to so many places with no avail. life sucks these days...lol. i'll be lucky to be able to have the money to enter the next 3 races, hell, i'll be lucky to keep up with my mortgage till December. lets hope my luck turns around. anybody looking for an Autocad Drafstmen? :lol::lol::lol: