PDA

View Full Version : To all who are complaining that my Mercedes is too loud and too fast.

PIT BULL
08-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Piss off and build a faster car. My **** is BONE stock with a factory header,factory posi,and 185 hp at the wheels.Right out of the box. Plus its obvious I know how to drive. It comes with two mufflers I cut off the big one at the back and kept the small one in the front.I have never even removed the valve cover. 20 min in tech with 3 officials and flash lights. They know about the car and gave it the green light. I have been spun out of first place by scrubs.Watched guys cut the track and know all the other tricks. But you dont see me talking ****. So instead of crying like a ***** to officials just ask me why Im fast if this didnt answer your questions.

Spectator
08-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Wahhh wahhh wahhh not the first time you cry on this board. When your fast you get questioned. Deal with it!!! Your prob just upset pizzo won and he started 19th you started 3rd. An when you were trying to catch him you stuffed a slower car into a disabled car head on and you spun yourself out, great job!

PIT BULL
08-09-2010, 06:55 PM
First of all I love nothing more then when a moron sits back and watches,doesnt participate but runs there mouth while hiding at home.

For starters on my last win where passed Anthony our starting posisions where exactly the same distance apart but I caught him earler in the race and I was further ahead of him when I finished.Something I am proud of because he is as good as an enduro driver as they get as well as having a fast car.Second I watched the video I did not see any stuffing. If I stuffed any one it would have been because they got in my line at the wrong time. I may have spun but I STILL finished second. Piss off loser. Learn to read and comprehend better. the only moron who would respond so stupidly (if thats a word?) must have the one to talk crap about my car whith out knowing anything. I would call you a girly man but I have met girls that race and it would insult them if I did. Get a car on the track or let your fans know who you are. Or maybe Ill go look up your ip address and post it for you. Next time you want to say something to me, do it at the track, Ill answer all your questions. Im sure the other racers you talk crap about would like to answer theres too. Good to all in the next race.

JDracer
08-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Hey Steve, don't let people get you wound up. When you are fast, people will always find a reason to knock you. I personally couldn't care less if you have "stuff" done to your car, it just makes me work and try harder with my car. You and Pizzo ran a great race, and I expect the same this Sunday. Look for the 16 Honda, you know you can go door to door with me without worry. See you Sunday, good luck to all.

WEEZER
08-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Does anybody know when racekitten will post the enduro standings? The points should be interesting in the 4 cyls and grands.

PIT BULL
08-13-2010, 10:19 PM
I like to get wound up and use the track for unwinding. When I get a call from one of my friends telling me someone was crying to the officials about my "BONE STOCK" car causing them to look it over for 20 min I get pissed. All they have to do is to look it up on line. All the facts are there. Good luck to all in the next one. I dont think Im going to take my car off the trailer.