PDA

View Full Version : Thompson speedway,WMT

TMAC
08-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Looks like the points are starting to get close,a mere 6 points between first and second.Gonna be interesting till the end.....GO! TC

Magicshoes12
08-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Looks like the points are starting to get close,a mere 6 points between first and second.Gonna be interesting till the end.....GO! TC

The Top 4 are within 100 points from each other. This thing with 5 races to go is getting very interesting and i think one of the best the last few years!! GO STEFANIK!!!!!! BOOO TC LOL

CTtoPA
08-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Santos came out of the gate like a rocket. DNF's at Lime Rock and Stafford have pretty much killed his cushion. TC had been consistent and so has Stefanik except for Loudon I think. Todd had a couple bad finishes before the stafford win. Ron Silk has been really strong lately. Is 107 pts too much to make up in 5 races?

uticamike
08-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Santos came out of the gate like a rocket. DNF's at Lime Rock and Stafford have pretty much killed his cushion. TC had been consistent and so has Stefanik except for Loudon I think. Todd had a couple bad finishes before the stafford win. Ron Silk has been really strong lately. Is 107 pts too much to make up in 5 races?

At this juncture, I'd put my money on Steffy. He seems to have a new focus this year and we all know he knows how to win.

TMAC
08-10-2010, 12:20 PM
And bristol coming up.Might change the points again for a few.I think that will be an intense race with some pressure,for sure.Gettin good!!!!!