PDA

View Full Version : At the next event.....

CJfilms
08-09-2010, 07:05 PM
At the next race, we will be having an official's meeting.....meaning ALL NEETS OFFICIALS. AT 12:00 NOON!

This means any car ARRIVING at the speedway after 12 noon will be turned away from racing....period.

We've tried penalties in points and purse...higher registration fees....etc.... Now, we have to resort to doing this. Registration will be CLOSED at 11:30 and the line-up will be posted for the 12:30 driver's meeting. Erin and Cindy will be out of the office at noon........Rick will be out of tech at noon.....

We're getting into the last few races of the season....there is no reason why more than 25% of the cars are arriving after 11:00/11:30.... Any cars that arrive AFTER 11:00 face the possibility of not getting through the safety inspection...meaning they're not racing....

This is the LAST CALL for drivers arriving late...we're giving everyone a LOT of time to make arrangements....please don't plan on leaving at 9:00 if you have an hour plus drive.....when we had 100+ car count days, we had 30+ drivers waiting for the pits to open at 8:00.......there is no reason for drivers to be arriving so late....

We need to have this meeting before the race....don't play games this time around, you may lose out altogether....I will be making a few phone calls to some of the serial late arrivals.....but I can't be any more lenient than that this time.

Danger83Ranger
08-09-2010, 07:08 PM
at the next event, joe is going to pole dance around the flag pole! :lol::lol::lol:

CJfilms
08-09-2010, 07:35 PM
NO!!!! You ruined the surprise!!!!

mcstockcar
08-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Ill definatley be really late.......NOT AT ALL! If that happens. YUK!

Lad3der
08-09-2010, 10:02 PM
joe, it aint your responsiblity to make phone calls. if they aint there they now know the outcome. so safe your breath for the drivers meeting and dont make the phone calls

Danger83Ranger
08-10-2010, 10:18 AM
I agree with Matt. You have warned everybody in the past, this warning you just gave us shouldn't really matter to the outcome of the next event. no need to make phone calls, I believe if they are late, WITHOUT A LOGICAL EXCUSE, than turn them away.

Philter39
08-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Have Erin do the pole dance at 11 and everyone will be on time. phil;

STU
08-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Joe can pole dance, but I can't have a wet t-shirt contest in turn 1?:lol:
Freak'n promoters!!:D

CJfilms
08-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Matt & Mike....the only reason I make phone calls is because there are some drivers who do not log on to the forums....some that do not even have internet access....that's the reason why and WHO I'll be calling.....

Phil....good idea.... Erin pole dances at 11....Joe and Stu share the stage at 12.......you might WANT to be there early if that's the case! Stu....the pull chord to dump the water on us will be set up before showtime...I promise!

Danger83Ranger
08-12-2010, 08:19 PM
ya i know thats y ur making the calls. but as i said previous post, u shouldnt have to make them calls. the rules have always been known, should not need to remind anyone