PDA

View Full Version : 7th Annual Awards Banquet!!!

CJfilms
08-11-2010, 05:07 PM
That's right....the time is coming up...QUICKLY TOO!!!

The 2010 season has three races left and then the awards banquet will be here in all it's glory! Time to reserve your tickets and save your spot!!!

Seating is limited to 200 this season, we are venturing to a new venue that will allow for cheaper tickets and cheaper drinks!!! :cheers:

Details are as follows, the info page will be uploaded shortly....still have to create it! :p

Saturday November 13, 2010 - - (HIGHLY UNLIKELY FOR A CHANCE OF SNOW!!!)

Doors open @ 5 PM
Dinner @ 6 PM
Awards shortly after....
Drinking and Dancing after honoring our champions lasting until 11 PM!!!
(12 AM is the official time WE get kicked out, so 11:00 we'll be breaking down and cleaning up)

580 Delmont Avenue
Warminster, PA

....less than 5 miles from a variety of hotels!

Drinks will be as follows:
$1 Beers
$2 Shots
$3 Mixed Drinks

Tickets will be $45. No couples single/couples pricing, so you wont be paying more if you have an odd # of people in your party.

ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!
RACERS - FAMILY - CREW - FANS - SPONSORS - ETC!!!

To reserve a seat/purchase a ticket....email Joe Cutri, joe@neetsracing.com, with:
Names - include each person's name!!! (Don't say, me an dad...)
Ticket # preferred (i.e. Travis Schwenk will want ticket #90)
Phone number to reach main contact for group

I will let you know the total amount. You can pay & pick up/purchase tickets at the races....pick up anytime....if you have to pay/purchase, please wait until the end of the day or get there EARLY!!!!

I will provide directions to the hall and hotels, more details on the event and whatever else needs to be on the info page once I create that and post it up!

Order your tickets EARLY!!!! joe@neetsracing.com

.....as an added incentive....we have a HUGE announcement about 2011........that will only be released at the banquet!

enduroracer131
08-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Yay its much closer for me this year:applause:
Cant wait:applause:

Danger83Ranger
08-17-2010, 04:21 PM
go figure. last year it was at kutztown which is close to me and I didnt attend. this year its over an hour and 15 minutes. haha

Erin C
08-17-2010, 07:11 PM
haha...and last year we forgot some important items at our house and had no way of getting it! :help:

Plus, we couldn't get Kutztown this year because they were booked and we weren't about to risk getting another snow storm by pushing it off later, lol. Unless we are totally jinxed, there should not be snow at this banquet!!

Danger83Ranger
08-17-2010, 09:47 PM
I dunno, the weather has been pretty crazy these past few years. Dont forget, this planet is getting all astronomical on us, the world is going to end in 2012. haha

Erin C
08-18-2010, 07:41 AM
oh yeah...and all that global warming we had last winter scared me. I have hope though, a meteorologist told me (its weird having a meteorologist friend btw...) that last winter was a fluke, this winter should be pretty mild. I hope he's right!

CJfilms
08-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Just so it is clear....children are welcome to attend!!!

Danger83Ranger
10-07-2010, 11:06 PM
curious, are children required to buy a ticket? or are they included with the purchase of an adult ticket?

Erin C
10-08-2010, 07:49 AM
under 18 gets special pricing...certain ages I am sure we can accomodate as long as we are aware ahead of time...email me with the ages and Joe and I will discuss.

CJfilms
10-08-2010, 10:21 AM
One major thing to remember....this is an adult affair. There will be drinking and people tend to loosen up when they get 'comfortable'. If anyone plans on bringing any children, just be aware that they may hear or see things you would not normally approve of....just a quicky disclaimer! LOL

It's not going to be Beerfest....but if someone drops the F-bomb.....all I can say is that it happens....

Erin C
10-08-2010, 10:31 AM
I am guilty of that even when there's no adult beverages involved :drool:

Maybe that's why Joe keeps me locked up in the office :help:

Danger83Ranger
10-08-2010, 04:10 PM
I dont believe in curse words. Heck is the same as hell, etc etc. Kind of like global warming, someone wanted attention so they made them up.