PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks

WEEZER
08-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks to the Reverend Doug Dickson for being there for me doing the scoring during the Grand race, appreciate it bro and thanks for being there for the children given them the guidence thru life!!
Also to the Grand 55 Eric Z, I owe you a push, glad to see you run well, the car looked good and sounded good too, but I did'nt like it when you passed me on lap 46!!!!

stockaderacing
08-18-2010, 09:49 PM
you got it bro anytime :cheers:

intruder400ex
08-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Where are those transponders? This way our friends family and fellow racers can enjoy the race instead of having to work!!! Without people willing to help out like you this all wouldnt be possible for the Enduro family.

WEEZER
08-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Great point Intruder (pointless to some, you can only guess who) but it shows the enduro family colors brightly. Unfortunatly, of the 4 grand guys that I atleast was aware of (myself included) the 14 pete chervous was'nt able to get a scorer and was'nt scored sadly, he told me afterwards he did'nt care cause he raced, finished, and put his car back on the trailer and had fun which is all the matters!!

intruder400ex
08-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Weezer i'm at eevery race and as long as my car and my friends cars are all good and you or a fellow racer needs a hand with a counter find me and I would give a hand.

Steve Barnes red bumpers and rub rails on a 77 monte thats black ( should be easy theres only 70% of the monte's that are black)