PDA

View Full Version : Seekonk

stoningtonmodmania
08-16-2010, 01:33 AM
With the next race being 6 days away, and in my opinon one of the best track for the modifieds i think this could be the race of the year, hope to see you Saturday

limodmaniac
08-20-2010, 06:20 AM
seekonk Grand Prix racing action at 4:00 . One modified driver might be showing up for the practice session.

SUfan
08-21-2010, 07:48 AM
seekonk Grand Prix racing action at 4:00 . One modified driver might be showing up for the practice session.

Maniac I will be there to takes notes in the "Test and Tune" Session at the Seekonk Grand Prix today. Who will end the session as the favorite to beat the Maniac in the "Chrome Horn Members Race" on October 9th?

RaceVoice
08-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Who will end the session as the favorite to beat the Maniac in the "Chrome Horn Members Race" on October 9th?

I would be the one, but my duties at the Konk prohibit me from being able to get out in time. Too bad. I hear I'm missing an awesome event.

limodmaniac
08-21-2010, 11:19 PM
The first practice session didn't get a big turn out but HossFan, StoningtonModMania, Mod11Racer, Bobby1717 and the LIModManiac all got some laps in. One thing is certain we will need John Spence Jr there with his black flag. there's a Edwards/Kesolowski type feud going on between the Maniac and his close personal friend Mod11Racer. It is reported that they both got sent to the trailer to discuss some rough riding. They were both sent to Seekonk and made to watch some great racing by Annarumo, Hinckley, Jarvis, Mckennedy and Kuhn.

By the way I know I didn't get to hand out the press release to all drivers. Not to fear, ALL modified drivers who want to attend may do so.

Rentawrench
08-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Must be the times, I remember Mod 11 Racer being a Nice Guy an Clean driver . I let him drive my Real car an worked with him on His. Maybe he's gone Postal, IF so watch out. lol

After watching the Thur race from NHMS,I Again would like to Thank LIMod Manic for the "11th hour Deal." Wishing That Lighting/ Magic would Strick Again

limodmaniac
08-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Was heading up to Seekonk for some slick track action this Wednesday, Aug. 25 to test and tune for the upcoming invitational in October but weather looks to make the slick track too slick.

So gonna test and tune at the indoor S&S Speedway in PA. Need more track time there anyways.

Though some may say I'm backing out of Seekonk because of the recent rough riding incident up there, there's no merit to that.

Might hit up the Slick Track on the way to Thompson Thursday. Well, it's sort of on the way.

Bobby1717
08-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Aren't you allowed only a certain amount of practice sessions before the Big race?