PDA

View Full Version : congrats chris turbush

speed racer
08-22-2010, 05:28 PM
way to go on win # five:cheers:

Ace
08-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Nice job coming from 12th for the win cuz!

Gotta give a shout out to Frank Jr. We've had our differences this year, you couldn't have RACED us any cleaner than that.:applause:

THANKS 42 and it was good talking to ya afterwards.

Golf Guy
08-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Congratulations on your win. Also nice to see a healthy field of Charger cars in attendance. Should be a exciting race for the Championship- Good Luck

number1fan9688
08-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Chris, you ran a great race, but unfortunately you jumped the restart and should have been sent to the back like the officials do to ALL OTHER racers. Not given a second chance. They did it to Amber Fortin in the mods, and countless others, they shouldn't be giving you a second chance just because you're name is chris turbish.

Ace
08-25-2010, 01:32 PM
they shouldn't be giving you a second chance just because you're name is chris turbish.

LOL, that's why we got a 2 week suspension for doing nothing wrong!!

ljnbooze
08-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Brook i'll just say one thing. show us were Bub got breaks throughout the year! :confused: If anything Jim is extremely hard on him. I do believe Chris wasn't given any breaks on the start..... we all have our thoughts and this is mine!

chris061
08-26-2010, 12:16 PM
They threw the caution cause chris jumped the restart,Do i agree with it ? no, But i just have one question that neither jim or steve could answer how can you let someone keep there spot(which i agree with, give one chance cause when your on the outside you want the best advantage you can get)and 20 minutes later in the NEXT race set an individual to the rear ? The point is it shouldn't matter whether your turbush,maynor,or who ever you want that driver to be,If its a rule its a rule. I know that jim dosent like chris we have all seen it but why cant he just make consistent calls? The race should be won by the best car and driver that night,not due to bad calls..... and for the record i like the whole family, but i hate the terrible calls which lead to bad racing... Thats just my two cents....:confused:

dynamite
08-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Chris, you ran a great race, but unfortunately you jumped the restart and should have been sent to the back like the officials do to ALL OTHER racers. Not given a second chance. They did it to Amber Fortin in the mods, and countless others, they shouldn't be giving you a second chance just because you're name is chris turbish.

brook define jump the start, as in a cars lengths, a half cars length, 24 inchs, 12 inchs, 6 inchs, 2 inchs? well ,your on the infield, your LOW to the ground, tell us in your words how much, its kinda comical that as a photo person that maybe you have a picture of it and that you can post it. is there any other comment that you may want to get involved in as in maybe a pileup with 5 cars involved or a last lap spin??? (and you know what i mean) oh and don't trash our name by spelling it wrong, its TURBUSH---- DAN TURBUSH

Ka$h25
08-26-2010, 01:09 PM
i'm a little torn. on one hand, i think he should have been set back. i haven't watched the tape so i wont even say that he jumped the start. but someone felt that he did, and they threw a caution for it so he should have been set to the rear.

on the other hand, they owe a couple makeup calls for that stupid suspension so this doesn't bother me too much.

number1fan9688
08-28-2010, 10:39 PM
well dan, did you happen to see him jump the start? no, because you were racing. Therefore you had less of a view then i did, and i am not LOW to the ground, i stand in the truck bed, therefore i am ABOVE you. I apologize for the incorrect spelling of your name, but i think its kind of comical how you are so quick to jump on bashing me.

My post was more directed at the call not made, and it just happened to be chris who jumped the start and the call didn't get made. I agree with chris061.
If i didnt say somthing about it, someone else would have, so why am i the bad guy?

Bullet09
08-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Well, Danny was the one who was right behind Chris on that restart, so he would be one of the first people to see Chris jump the start since he was right there. :rolleyes:

Ka$h25
08-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Well, Danny was the one who was right behind Chris on that restart, so he would be one of the first people to see Chris jump the start since he was right there. :rolleyes:

Not to mention no one watches more video than dynamite.

Turbo
08-30-2010, 07:46 AM
they shouldn't be giving you a second chance just because you're name is chris turbish. Brooke, he is not the only guy to get second chances out there. Your making it sound like he gets favoritism because of who he is. It happens with everyone in every division, lets not spotlight this one and forget about the rest.

dynamite
08-30-2010, 02:07 PM
well dan, did you happen to see him jump the start? no, because you were racing. Therefore you had less of a view then i did, and i am not LOW to the ground, i stand in the truck bed, therefore i am ABOVE you. I apologize for the incorrect spelling of your name, but i think its kind of comical how you are so quick to jump on bashing me.

My post was more directed at the call not made, and it just happened to be chris who jumped the start and the call didn't get made. I agree with chris061.
If i didnt say somthing about it, someone else would have, so why am i the bad guy?
nah, your not the bad girl, or the bashing girl ,your the photo girl, take a tip from rich G and rich F. they take awesome photos, they are not there worried about bad calls, only taking great action shots, they leave that to the drs and the crew members, thats why i'm confused ,you only mentioneed that one when there was a handful of other calls that weren't made either unless your on the crew of a racing team!!!!!!!!!!!! ps i was the car right behind the 81, so i guess you weren't high enough to see me -dan turbush

Ace
08-30-2010, 08:34 PM
22 replies for Chris Turbush winning 2 weeks ago. WOW I don't think we've had that many replies over the last 3 years for the 15 WINS.:):lol::p

LongIslandJam
08-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Agreed. Unrelated posts moved to http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?22259-What-The...

It's time to move on from this thread. On to a new week, so let's agree to disagree. :cheers: