PDA

View Full Version : Thompson Speedway

stoningtonmodmania
08-23-2010, 12:33 AM
This year in my mind has been one of the modified racing series best years, look at the top 5 in points, they are seperated by less then 100 points and 11 diffrernt winners in 13 races its still any buddys guess who is gonna be the champion. Could Thompson be the race that decides the champion? come to Thompson thursday night and find out.

BigMac
08-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Do folks entering the pits have to bring their own riot gear or will it be supplied by the track?

stoningtonmodmania
08-23-2010, 05:27 PM
http://www.thompsonspeedway.com/releases/NASCAR%20TAKES%20ACTION%20AGAINST%20THOMPSON%20SPE EDWAY%20COMPETITORS.htm

i dont there will be any problems this week

RGeeProductions
08-23-2010, 05:32 PM
For those just reading this thread, the Modified Racing Series has nothing to do with this 'riot'.
Please see:
http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?22214-08-23-10-NASCAR-takes-action-against-Thompson-Speedway-competitors
And follow the link at the bottom for full explanation...

uticamike
08-23-2010, 07:58 PM
This year in my mind has been one of the modified racing series best years, look at the top 5 in points, they are seperated by less then 100 points and 11 diffrernt winners in 13 races its still any buddys guess who is gonna be the champion. Could Thompson be the race that decides the champion? come to Thompson thursday night and find out.

Got to agree with you stoney. I live and "work" in the middle of ROC land but the

MRS ( mrs. Modifieds as I've dubbed them) is my fav in a walk. I've never been to

any of their races and left disappointed. The A/S "mixer" was especially good.

I can't make TIS this Thursday but no way am I missing the the race at Stafford

on 9/10. The Brady vs Bateman deal notwithstanding, any series would benefit

by following the MRS formula.

RaceVoice
08-23-2010, 09:07 PM
The Brady vs Bateman deal notwithstanding, any series would benefit

by following the MRS formula.

I don't think there is a Brady vs Bateman problem. Brady was at Seekonk racing with the MRS. Vinnie Annarummo was behind the wheel. They went through tech before competing. They passed, they raced.

stoningtonmodmania
08-25-2010, 01:26 PM
according to the MRS site... 32 pre-registered drivers for Thursday

stoningtonmodmania
08-25-2010, 03:58 PM
also keith rocco will be in a mrs car on thursday

stoningtonmodmania
08-27-2010, 02:23 AM
congrats goes out to Rowan on a great win with a great feild of cars behind you

limodmaniac
08-27-2010, 08:33 AM
Tough night for Dwight Jarvis who had motor problems and didn't get to race.

Hinckley took what could have been a disaster of a night after crashing in warmups and then pulled out a top 5 finish

Another good run by Eric Goodale. And a nice battle up front between Pennink, Santos, Stefanik and TC.