PDA

View Full Version : where is the lap sponsor money???

oldschool
08-25-2010, 11:51 AM
what are you doing with the lap sponsor money from two years ago Bryan...

chevycraft
08-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Time Trial

Kevin:

Right now I have a lot of discrepancies with the time trial laps. What was raised to what the list shows, does NOT add up. As some people got money back already (supposedly), some people never paid, and now I have some people ASKING for money back for laps I KNOW they didn't pay for (ie: John Visconti). I have $1400 dollars available. But I have had people since the event last year tell me that they want their money back, but it was hard to do that with no proof of who they are and what they wrote on my sheets. I am hoping they do a time trial race to avoid giving the money back or having to deal with the honest and dishonest people. OR I could take the money and split it each race towards the purse... It all depends on what goes on. Riverhead won't give any answers to what they are going to do for us...

- Bryan
I KNOW I PAID FOR THE LAPS I BOUGHT, I GUESS MY MONEY IS GONE !!!!:mad::mad:

fred card
08-25-2010, 01:54 PM
take lap money raffle off to legend drivers and crews:)

Richie25
08-25-2010, 02:17 PM
take lap money raffle off to legend drivers and crews:).................

No.

racertoms27
08-25-2010, 02:47 PM
I don't know if it helps put the math back on track but I reserved 2 laps and never gave Bryan the money. Was planning on paying the day of the race, but we all know what happened there.

ViscontiRacing
08-26-2010, 10:19 AM
:mad:First of all Bryan, I NEVER once asked about the money being returned. I , like Tom 27, wasnt at the track to give you the money for the 2 laps so I have no reason to ask for it.

Just because your holding a grudge from 2008 it does not give you the right to try and single ME out as if I was asking about the lap money that you have from all the other drivers. Dont try to re-direct the attention to me just because people are concerned about where their money is...which you say you have.

Do the right thing Bryan, Man-up and apologize in a public forum , the same way that you "tried" to make me look bad for something that I had no part of.

John Visconti

EDGEnterprises
08-26-2010, 11:07 AM
I have said there is $1400 dollars collected. And with the people who weren't collected from, the number goes back to what it should have been. There is a little over $200 dollars that has not been collected. Riverhead promised a time trial show, and you know how that all worked out.

So IF your wanting your money back. You send me a message. I will verify it off the latest lap sponsor list that I have available from when the money was collected at the track. I don't need to keep your money, I was holding it until the race was rescheduled.

ViscontiRacing
08-26-2010, 11:12 AM
And how is this an apology to ME for dragging me into your problem for no apparent reason?

As I said before , I NEVER asked for ANY money back, simply because I never gave you any for the race.

If your big enough to Call me out, you should also be big enough to admit that your wrong! :mad:

John Visconti

MSK27
08-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Get Him Atlas!

ViscontiRacing
08-26-2010, 02:38 PM
LOL.. That made my day Mr M.
Ill never forget when I tagged along with you guys going to White Lake (Bethel) and on the way home you were doing "light speed plus 100" and you turned the lights off on the truck on one of those crazy winding roads. Scared the HELL out of me!! Good Times...

EDGEnterprises
08-26-2010, 03:33 PM
I will have a list available hopefully online tonight once I get home. I will have the money to give refunds on September 11. Any questions send me a message and we can discuss...

ViscontiRacing
08-26-2010, 03:39 PM
I sure in that last post is some cryptic message of apology.... I rest my case.

Next time you try to call me out , you better have all your facts in order.

John Visconti

EDGEnterprises
08-26-2010, 06:32 PM
People who will be getting money refunded as per the sheets:

Paul Dodorico $80
Cacioppo Racing $20
John Beatty $80
Tracy Chrico $40
Linda Solomito $20
Rob Bader $20
Kevin Strumpf $20
Bruce Walter $20
Bud $20
Mike Fields $20
Sean Kelly $20
Oval Speed Unlimited $20
Boots Built Hot Rods $100
Peter Clark Transportation Management $100
JTG Racing - Goodale $100
Peter Milano $20
Denise's Photos $20
Planet Earth Recycling $45
Ronnie Albano $20
Iron Man Welding $20
Tom Schuppert $20
TheChromeHorn $20
Bill Orlando $20
Jim Kelly $40
Lou Maestri $20
John Kirk $20
D&K Racing $20
Lucky $20
Teddy Bear Racing - Dumicich $20
Rusty Turbush $20
Meade's Welding $20
Walter Johnston $20
The Himes Museum $20
Gloria Blas $20

These were the people who were marked as paid on BOTH the TYPED and HAND WRITTEN sheets that were used to collect the lap money.

This is how it works out. There is...

$1080 Lap Money Collected
$25 Last Place Time Trial Spot Money Collected
-------------
Totalling $1105 in Refundable Lap Money
+ 400 PCR Sponsor Money (Refunded)
-------------
$1505 Total Money (This means someone is Marked Paid that didn't actually pay on the sheets because there is only $1400 that was placed in the bank the day after the race event was rained-out). Which leaves $520 in unpaid laps.
-------------
For a grand total of $2025 in TOTAL lap money that SHOULD have been collected for that event.

Any questions please contact me, and money will be available on the September 11th Legends Event. Thank You!

W. J.
08-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Too bad the Sept 11th Legends event couldn't be the time trial race, with the money you still have allocated to the racers it was meant for.....:(

smiley27414
08-26-2010, 11:30 PM
You can all come to nelma on october 23rd 2010 and run with us 30 lap race!! 10 dollar laps are being sold!!!!

BleachrCreature
08-30-2010, 09:46 PM
The Legends have the most cars in any division at the track. More cars = more money at the back gate. Don't understand why THE TRACK won't let them run the last race a time trial show. With all the money collected by Bryan, I think it's rediculous that the track will have no purse if they ran that race.

The last race after the purse has been handed out instead of handing back the money to each who bought laps, give it to the top 10 that race. Good luck

bulldozer
08-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Honestly have 3 veteran drivers each make up a purse sheet for the money and have everyone vote on it before the race. Time trials or not it seems like the fast guys always get to the front. Put it towards top 10 ,top 15 whatever,dont give back the money thats already there. You can still have a good money race even without time trials. Just my opinion.81

EDGEnterprises
08-31-2010, 02:35 PM
I am not holding onto the money, I am not using it towards another race. Everyone who was listed will get their money back on September 11. I do not want to do this again... I am tired of the promises from the track, and it making me look like the bad guy.

So whoever is listed, will get their money back on the Sept. 11 race.

Thanks!!

LongIslandJam
08-31-2010, 07:30 PM
And, there you have it - the answer directly from the source. Let's move on since we have resolution. :cheers: