PDA

View Full Version : question?

tbirdracer
08-25-2010, 12:34 PM
will someone be there to video tape the race on the 5th? i want to get video of when my car goes splat :lol::lol::lol:. any info would be good,

Poppop
08-25-2010, 12:46 PM
will someone be there to video tape the race on the 5th? i want to get video of when my car goes splat :lol::lol::lol:. any info would be good,

:wave:NeetsSpectator should be there with an in car camera and also perching like a vulture in turn 4 where all the action is. If your car just dies like last time, you probably won't make the u-tube news.:lol: What car are you running this time Ray?

NeetsSpectator
08-25-2010, 07:56 PM
:wave:NeetsSpectator should be there with an in car camera and also perching like a vulture in turn 4 where all the action is. If your car just dies like last time, you probably won't make the u-tube news.:lol: What car are you running this time Ray?

Like a vulture best describes it! High in the stands, circling around with the camera, and zooming in on the death and destruction.

Tbird, We could always put a camera in your car.
however, According to some racers, these cameras can bring you bad luck.

Poppop
08-25-2010, 08:39 PM
:lol:Heck, for Ray bad luck might be an improvement.:lol:

tbirdracer
08-25-2010, 10:03 PM
i will be racing in a 79 monte carlo. the two races i have raced in it ran really good. i don't mind having a camera in the car. like poppop said bad luck is a step up from last year when i raced neets. and you had it in my heros car critter! i always told him i want to be like him on the track. let me know always wanted to have one in the car!

NeetsSpectator
08-26-2010, 08:37 PM
and you had it in my heros car critter! i always told him i want to be like him on the track.

Shave your head, drink lots of Mountain Dew, and do lots of posting on the forum.
You'll be just like Critter.

mcstockcar
08-26-2010, 09:24 PM
what happened to Critter anyway?
:confused:

BIGDADDY64
08-26-2010, 09:50 PM
he is going thru some hard money times rite now, he finally got a job with mascaro drivin trash truck, talked to him tonite andhe said he will be back next year with a car again. i guess im the official critter updater for now

Erin C
08-26-2010, 10:43 PM
Tell him I miss him =[

gary243
08-31-2010, 02:50 PM
Unless things change, we will not have a videographer for this race.

It was fortunate last time to have Big Jim fill-in, but on Labor Day Sunday there are a lot of major races that keep the video guys booked.

I'll assume NeetsSpectator will continue to do his thing though.

NeetsSpectator
08-31-2010, 09:03 PM
My video's may be a little bit shaky with that hurricane blowing through.

Anyone who has a video camera, bring it to the track and shoot some videos.

Erin C
08-31-2010, 10:55 PM
with the help of Tracy we are chasing leads with potential videographers to substitute.