PDA

View Full Version : What The...

hollywoodmic
08-30-2010, 12:33 AM
So I have a question?? I already had this discussion with Chris Turbush on his "off" week. Chris took his medicine like a man and sat out a week for the actions of his crew. The 60 team has a crew member dive in the passanger window of the 1 car...........How long will Kory be suspended??? CJ had a nice run going passed him clean on the bottom in 3 and 4 and in Turn got dumped for it in 1 & 2. Then the 60 gets his spot back with his nose all jacked up from driving into the 1 car, and wrecking 3 or 4 cars behind them.. I believe the 60 also was the cause of the 81's wreck on the last lap. All I'm saying is if you suspend Chris Turbush for his crew getting in someone face and yelling. Then they better suspend Komisky for the actions of his crew. Hell there is a video on Facebook of his crew members attacking one of Lehmann's crew guys, if that's not enough I don't know what is. Be CONSISTENT people make the right call here.

quickmc73
08-30-2010, 09:38 AM
first i would like to know what the hell kory was thinking when he dumped the 1 car in front of the entire field!!!!!!!!!!!.i never had any problems with kory but that crap was wrong,even worse his antics caused heavy damage to a lot of cars including my own car,need about grand to fix!!!!!!!!.i am really suprised and now disgusted with 60 team,your bullsh!t on the track and the fact you see me after the races and dont even apologize for the carnage you caused is just flat out wrong,i dont care what problems you had with the 1 car,you dont jeapardize the entire field to make a point.what is even more wrong with this,is the Officials(clowns)decide to put you back in 2nd spot for the restart.i cant believe that steve,mike and jim did that!!!the 60 car should have been parked plain and simple,i will finish this year out and thats it!!!the way this track is run,i will not be back in 2011 with my charger or my late model,had enough of all the bullsh!t calls and empty promises of fair equal calls,not to mention i spoke to numerous fans who said they wont be back because its a circus,not a professional race track,i guess they are right!!!!.this track could have it all,but probably never will.:mad:

kcspd60
08-30-2010, 12:22 PM
hey hollywood if you dont know my crew dont make assumptions. also i came off the track before the 1 car and someone ran into my window but i guess you missed that. dont assume that all the enemies the 1 car has made this year that they are all on my crew. if you knew me you would know i am not an aggressive driver, i dont show up to wreck or fight i show up to race. its funny when i showed up for the 2010 season EVERYBODY warned me about the 1 car they said "he is a mess". it is sad watchin a fast car bounce all over people n make 3 wide moves everyweek. i really dont care about the 1 car he is causing alot of problems in the chargers every week he comes of the track screaming n yelling at someone different each week. aside from all that what happens on the track does not give grown men the right to attack my 17 year old bro, and in my mothers face making threats. so in the important RACING news congrats to the 42 you flat out beat me great race. congrats to the 6 car finishing 2nd starting 16th another good door to door, i guess u are more comfy in that 6 car. and to set it straight me n chris talked about the last lap incident. if you want to post stuff take the time to get the facts correct so that rumors dont make things worse.

hollywoodmic
08-30-2010, 01:02 PM
It's no rumor YOU DUMPED THE 1 CAR. I thought you weren't there to wreck or fight, you show up to race. The 1 car just got a new motor he ran around in the back all year, how could he have been passing guys 3 wide, he wasn't fast enough to compete. That was not racing, racing would have been you finishing 3rd. I saw the video on facebook with 1 of Lehmann's guys and your guys on top of him. Bottom line you didn't deserve 2nd you wrecked a guy that may not have run you clean all year but he ran you clean in this race, you turned him END OF STORY. So don't come on here like Angel Boy, you caused this weeks problem and nothing was done about it. You wrecked 2 other cars in the process. That's why there was a problem in the pits. EVERYONE may have told you the 1 was a mess, the only mess I saw out there was you. You couldn't wreck him in 3 & 4 when you got into his door, so you drove through him in Turn 1 & 2. Bottom line. Read Walter Johnsons column on myracenews.com I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Oh P.S go read the post in the other thread from the driver of the 73 car, he must have seen you being an Angel as well.

Steve Halpin

Golf Guy
08-30-2010, 05:57 PM
It's no rumor YOU DUMPED THE 1 CAR. I thought you weren't there to wreck or fight, you show up to race. The 1 car just got a new motor he ran around in the back all year, how could he have been passing guys 3 wide, he wasn't fast enough to compete. That was not racing, racing would have been you finishing 3rd. I saw the video on facebook with 1 of Lehmann's guys and your guys on top of him. Bottom line you didn't deserve 2nd you wrecked a guy that may not have run you clean all year but he ran you clean in this race, you turned him END OF STORY. So don't come on here like Angel Boy, you caused this weeks problem and nothing was done about it. You wrecked 2 other cars in the process. That's why there was a problem in the pits. EVERYONE may have told you the 1 was a mess, the only mess I saw out there was you. You couldn't wreck him in 3 & 4 when you got into his door, so you drove through him in Turn 1 & 2. Bottom line. Read Walter Johnsons column on myracenews.com I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Oh P.S go read the post in the other thread from the driver of the 73 car, he must have seen you being an Angel as well.

Steve Halpin

Steve I do not have a dog in this race, and I was there to see the race and have also now watched the video a bunch of times and this is my opinion.
The 60 appears to be very loose and part sideways coming off 4 which looks to be where the contact comes from. Going into 1 the #1 has the bottom but then appears to drift up and that is when the 60 gets into the back of him (right around 4:30 on www.pitstoppitbull.com your welcome Pete).
Now after that he does not let up and turns him/drives though him. I know some drivers that would have let off and some that say if you let off you will be drilled from behind. I will not discuss the stuff in the pits as I feel all that stuff in any division is totally out of control and should be policed better by the track with stiffer suspensions. JMO

kcspd60
08-30-2010, 06:14 PM
hey hollywood once again get your facts correct the so called facebook video yea real good quality. watch it again cuz u can see where the 1 car is cuz cj is hiding on top of it. the kids flying in the video are people from other crews not even involved and its my brothers pulling those kids away from my car. like i said i came off the track first an some moron thought he was gona get a free shot. what you misss in that video is the 1 car come off the track and drive into the back of my car. at that point my brothers tell him to keep moving then cj's crew start swinging. as far as me telling you i am there to race in the 3 years i have been in the chargers i have not made 1 enemy or wrecked someone intentionally. also were you in the 1 car no so y r u running your mouth with BS all you are doin is creating more drama. news flash drama belongs on daytime television. i know how the officials feel n the rest of the division feels about the 1 car so i have nothing more to say. if you have something further to say i will be in the pits all day sat we can talk man to man. i thought you would have a better eye for racing being that you announced at the track.

Golf Guy
08-30-2010, 06:19 PM
hey hollywood once again get your facts correct the so called facebook video yea real good quality. watch it again cuz u can see where the 1 car is cuz cj is hiding on top of it. the kids flying in the video are people from other crews not even involved and its my brothers pulling those kids away from my car. like i said i came off the track first an some moron thought he was gona get a free shot. what you misss in that video is the 1 car come off the track and drive into the back of my car. at that point my brothers tell him to keep moving then cj's crew start swinging. as far as me telling you i am there to race in the 3 years i have been in the chargers i have not made 1 enemy or wrecked someone intentionally. also were you in the 1 car no so y r u running your mouth with BS all you are doin is creating more drama. news flash drama belongs on daytime television. i know how the officials feel n the rest of the division feels about the 1 car so i have nothing more to say. if you have something further to say i will be in the pits all day sat we can talk man to man. i thought you would have a better eye for racing being that you announced at the track.

Hey Kory I think you need to calm down. I know Steve personally and he is not a drama queen nor does he go about running his mouth. What do you say you wait until next saturday and you guys can talk.

fisherman
08-30-2010, 06:24 PM
wow all this for a couple hundred to win and a 3 dollar trophy lol:wave:

citrusfire
08-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Obviously you have every reason to be fired up and it is unfortunate that you have decided to not come back for 2011. What is even more disturbing is that you are not the only one who feels this way. I see in other posts that there are late models who showed up Saturday and have said they will not be back and I also heard that your fellow charger #30 is also thinking about not bringing his car back for next year. I am curious to see if anything is handed out. We watched the race - we saw the circus. It ended like it started - crappy. Right at the start the 09 pushed up the track a little and damaged the front left of the 30. You could see the car had handling issues and he lost it a couple of laps later. That happens - as all of you can attest to. The problem is that we then watch the 00 who was caught in the wreck get out of the car on the track and try to get the driver of the 30 through the passenger side window. What is that !!! Last week he was in the big wreck towards the end but I didn't see him jumping out on anybody's windshield then. This is a driver who will openly admit that if you are in his way he is going to dump you - that is the way he rolls. So when he gets caught up in it it is ok to go after another driver. We've been coming to the track for 4 years and don't see the 30 as a dirty driver - as a driver who is going to intentionally dump a car. As a matter of fact we've watched the 30 get dumped numerous times for a couple of seasons. It is stressful enough when the race ends early for you and you know the damage is going to hit your wallet but then you have to deal with somebody coming after you - well I guess they have had enough - and we understand why you have had enough. It is just a shame and I am sure if it continues in the last 3 races that more guys will follow you out the door.

hollywoodmic
08-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Kory I'll be down to see you. We will talk man to man, you and I. Tell all your crew to mind their business and we'll go talk, like gentlemen.

As for questioning my knowledge of racing............I forgot more about racing then you know. I did announce at Riverhead for 8 years, you were probably playing with your matchbox cars in the sand behind the grandstands. I announced the Race of Champions at Flemington, I also announced at Richmond and Daytona.

I owned a Charger car for 8 seasons. I won TWO Modified Championships at Riverhead as a crew member with Frank Vigliarolo Jr. I spotted for Donny Lia as a Rookie and on the Modified Tour, I spotted for the late Tom Baldwin and worked on his cars for four seasons and now I serve as a consultant for a NEXTEL Cup team.

Most of this stuff I did by the time I was 30 years old......you're 28 other than running 25 Charger races what the FU$K have you done???? Don't question my backround in racing, you don't know what racing is based on your resume.

Ka$h25
08-30-2010, 09:09 PM
The 60 flat out dumped the 1, and no one will ever tell me different. lol

Say what you will about the 1, I've never spoke to the kid. It doesn't take Halpin's resume to see he drives very aggressive, but the solution is you drive him aggressive back. You don't take him out. lol

As for the video there's no telling what started it, who did what, or really anything other than someone got tossed. The only thing that video tells me is that track security is awful.

quickmc73
08-30-2010, 10:31 PM
well i hope these last 3 races are good ones,yeah i am fired up and pissed off with the track officials.i have spoken with kory in regards to the carnage and he has stepped up,and apologized,i never really had any problems with the 60 car or the crew.they were always good guys and i still believe they will continue to be fair and competitive.korys concern about losing my respect has warranted a new outlook on my part.i will always try and work out any problems with any driver before it gets to hectic and out of control on the track.as for the officiating crew thats another story.the officials have to begin to give respect (rather then tell us oh well dont like it then leave).i dont want to miss out in 2011 but traveling to mountain isnt as bad as bringing every dollar you have and put it on the track at riverhead.respect goes along way and if they begin to show us some respect in regards to fair and equal calls then i may reconsider but if not then f@#K em i dont need them they need me!!!!!!!!!!

CSLMOTORSPORTS
08-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Ok three or four weeks cory moved cj out of the grove to gain a spot cj went down to voice his displeasure by himself and was told by them that its good hard short track racing now lets go to this week cj passes cory contact was made by cory coming down on cj cory does not like being raced like he raced cj weeks prior and uses cj for his breaks and turns him flat out coming off the track we as a whole crew were not even to the cars when we see corys crew at my car and going after my son he hits corys car when corys crew member kieth rotzie is trying to get to him then some big guy of corys tries to clean the clock of a guy half his size so all hell breaks loose so if any body has a problem with us defending my son or our crew members come on down and see us and we will handle it like adults but cory remember run people like you want or expect to get the same done to you by someone as for the rest of the division and cj he has spoken to all that have had issues with him so if you dont know the facts keep your mouth shut becuse you are by no way winning any popularity contest in the division,if you want the antics to stop man up and talk to cj man to man he was not hiding he got out of car but was held back more than i have to say about you if you or your crew have a problem come see me by my car the 1 and maybe the 16 will be back this week for some track time
Scott Lehmann

nflobster
08-30-2010, 11:22 PM
bring it out and say i didn't see him. oh well i'm sorry..... just watched video on pitbull and the 60 was not playing nice

Ka$h25
08-31-2010, 02:28 AM
Ok three or four weeks cory moved cj out of the grove to gain a spot cj went down to voice his displeasure by himself and was told by them that its good hard short track racing now lets go to this week cj passes cory contact was made by cory coming down on cj cory does not like being raced like he raced cj weeks prior and uses cj for his breaks and turns him flat out coming off the track we as a whole crew were not even to the cars when we see corys crew at my car and going after my son he hits corys car when corys crew member kieth rotzie is trying to get to him then some big guy of corys tries to clean the clock of a guy half his size so all hell breaks loose so if any body has a problem with us defending my son or our crew members come on down and see us and we will handle it like adults but cory remember run people like you want or expect to get the same done to you by someone as for the rest of the division and cj he has spoken to all that have had issues with him so if you dont know the facts keep your mouth shut becuse you are by no way winning any popularity contest in the division,if you want the antics to stop man up and talk to cj man to man he was not hiding he got out of car but was held back more than i have to say about you if you or your crew have a problem come see me by my car the 1 and maybe the 16 will be back this week for some track time
Scott Lehmann

I was actually standing nearby when CJ came down a couple weeks ago. Like you said he was alone and only there to talk. He was actually even somewhat provoked but it could be because of the attitude he had. Like I said I've never spoken to him, but he did gain a quick reputation for having a bad attitude.

And I can also reiterate that CJ was being held back. Among those trying to calm him down was my father. Don't try to portray the kid as a coward for doing the right thing.

unowho243
09-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Wow really i know Kory pretty well and he is not an agressive person but i love how everyone is so damn quick to lable him as a bad guy... Would it be different if one of the point champ contenders looped the 1 car? yes it wouldnt even be mentioned on here.... My advice is talk to Kory you will be pleasently surprised on how nice of a guy he is and how passionate he is about our sport he IS NOT out there to cause problems hes races 3 seasons with no problem with anyone accept the 1 and from what i noticed many people have had problems with the driver of the 1 on and off the track... now i talk to CJ once in a while and i personally dont have a problem with the kid but i was there a few weeks ago when he came into Korys pit and he did have quite an attitude and got the attitude rite back.... A few weeks ago he gets the nose of his 1 car ripped off and then comes back out and bonces off almost every car trying to come to the front going 3 wide in many unneeded spots almost wrecking the 96 and 51 cars but what was ok rite? You say the 60 drives agressive (maybe this past saturday) but not to the extent of the 1 car and thats not coming from me thats comign from many people ive talked too... the 60 car has been running up front consistantly and i think he fits rite in up there! and with the exception on this weekend he hasnt touched anyone in 3 seasons so ease up on the kid! As for the actions in the pits i was not there to see what happend but from what everyone i heard the story from (non Biased people) they said that the 1 crew started with korys little brother (hes got the cuts on his head to prove it) and if someone was attacking my little brother i would have done the same thing...

and also Scott bringing the 16 out for a few laps? hope thats not a threat the officials wont like that too much

CSLMOTORSPORTS
09-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Well everyone has had their shot to bash both of us drivers now so I think this might be like beating a dead horse at this point. Jim I'm sure Kory is a real nice guy outside of his racecar just like many of us drivers are. All of you may be right that I have had my share of problems with people on the racetrack this year and I might have a bit of a bad attitude/temper but i'm not there to be intimidated and run all over the place. Just because I'm a kid doesn't mean gonna roll over for people if they rough me up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that but to say I'm wrong for being aggressive is outrageous. Isn't the point of racing to be aggressive and pass as many cars as possible? That's what I try to do each and every time I get on the track, if I have an opening I'm gonna take it even if it means going 3 wide. Now I have not intentionally turned or wrecked anyone this season but it seems to happen to me quite often. Out of all the times it's been done to me I can honestly say I deserved one of them and that was when the 51 turned me. Saturday I was passed everyone clean and got turned once again. Idk what it's going to take to get the respect of the others drivers but I'd like to know if someone has any suggestions. I'll continue to drive aggressive and as clean as I possibly can even the 60 will be raced clean it's up to Kory on how he wants to race me. I'd be glad to have him come talk to me one on one and settle our differences off the track this way we can both enjoy ourselves and not have tore up racecars. I'm not a bad guy so if you haven't talked to me and you think I am just because of my temper please come down and chat. I do not want any problems from here on out I just wanna race I feel like my car is finally where it needs to be and that I can compete for top fives and hopefully wins so if anyone has a problem with me let's chat Saturday and squash it before we hit the track.

Thanks CJ Lehmann

unowho243
09-02-2010, 09:50 AM
I also think both of you guys should have a chat on saturday and squash this like i said Kory is a nice guy and like i also said i dont have a problem with you either Cj so i think this thread should be closed so no more bull $hit is posted up here to stir the pot let the guys talk it out im sure there will be a good outcome then

LongIslandJam
09-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey Jim,

I think you're right. Both drivers and teams got their opinions in and so have the fans. Let's hope the drivers can return to the track and duke it out on the track like race car drivers.

Best wishes to all. :cheers: