PDA

View Full Version : question for inspector kilkenny

easy-rider
08-30-2010, 02:11 PM
are the rules for the championship race the same as our regular demos (strip and go) ? if so what about the out of state guys ? tim mulqueen

killa54
08-30-2010, 04:12 PM
im not the kilkenny ur lookin 4 but i think i can help. if u hafta weld it 2 make it work, it cant be done. as 4 the out of state guys, trust me theyve been doin there homework. it doesnt matter anyway. just ask ur son, we do a group inspection, its fair and its been workin. im not sayin people havent gotten away with cheatin, but do it at ur own risk, if u get caught, u wont run. if a car dont bend on the track, it SHOULD be blackflagged but thats a whole other issue..

killa54
08-30-2010, 09:36 PM
my father said any1 who has any questions can talk 2 him at the track this saturday.

Gravel
08-30-2010, 09:51 PM
What are we allowed to do to the engines?? Oh, wait, I know the answer already.

easy-rider
08-31-2010, 10:51 AM
hey gravel do yourself a favor and stay retired old man

fisherman
08-31-2010, 03:50 PM

THEY SOUND LIKE CRASHING WORDS:lol::wave:

killa54
08-31-2010, 07:34 PM
:Dyea, u 2 should take each other out so i can win.:)

Gravel
08-31-2010, 09:52 PM
That would probably be the only way...

Gravel
08-31-2010, 09:53 PM

Listen to who's talking. Your older than me.

killa54
09-01-2010, 08:05 AM
That would probably be the only way...

Old age is makin u delusional!

easy-rider
09-01-2010, 10:54 AM
i might be older gravel but you definetly got hit a lot harder and more often then me

Gravel
09-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Freeport was many years ago. Still give as well as I got. Remember turn 1???

unowho243
09-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Somethign i noticed in the last demo there were a couple of cars hiding and only making small little hits and then hiding until the end of the demo and then 2 cars didnt even hit eachother insted went after the one guy i think thats stupid people want to see a demo not guys hiding something should be done about that sandbagging

killa54
09-02-2010, 10:33 AM
I don't sandbag but I'm guilty of the othe charge. I don't think there's a rule against that. But if u watched the race, that other car shouldn't even have been there. His car was dead 4 a few minutes. No1 seemed 2 care about that.

unowho243
09-02-2010, 11:05 AM
the Irish car was dead for about 30 seconds each time then got it restarted

easy-rider
09-02-2010, 02:41 PM
i remember turn 1 but i also remember you not knowing where you were after i got done with you

easy-rider
09-02-2010, 02:45 PM
this is for the brothers:there is a rule that states no TEAMWORK !

deathwishracin1
09-02-2010, 06:38 PM

My brother and I don't work together during the demos until its down to 3 cars or so. The 3 albins cars usually do their own thing for the most part until the end, unless one of us is in trouble. Lets face it most people when in a situation that their only 2 choices to hit are either family/team or one other car they aren't connected to they will side with family/team.

Hypothetically speaking Tim, lets say you and your son both enter Saturdays demo and the last 3 cars running are you, your son, and I. Would you really take shots at your son over working with him to take me out? I would fully expect you two to team up on me to take me out and I would have no problem with you guys doing so.

Gravel
09-02-2010, 07:49 PM
The rule states that you must make contact with another car every 30 or 60 seconds. No teamwork. Subject to officials discretion. Some people call it sandbagging, others call it driving smart.

killa54
09-02-2010, 08:27 PM
the Irish car was dead for about 30 seconds each time then got it restarted

did u see the 3 times he motioned 4 me not 2 hit him & that his car was dead, i only fell 4 it once by the way.
mike, teamwork means workin 2gether, we just avoid each other.
i just want 2 mention, i hit brian also when it was just the 3 of us, sorry bri, hometeam..

deathwishracin1
09-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Lol I got you once too Jamie. Its all good just part of the game. You keep getting in my way early on and I'm gonna start going thru you tho :) lol

WEEZER
09-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I don't think that red car who blasted irish mike within the first minute was sandbagging but guess doing that won't make your night last too long either!!!! A tip of the hat to him though as I showed a lot of friends I'm trying to get into going to riverhead pitstoppitbulls video of what their missing and they all loved it as well as the rest of the demo!!
As for what somebody said in this post earlier about cars that don't bend, well that guys car did'nt bend, it folded!!.

Deathwish86
09-03-2010, 12:14 AM
For a car who relies on teamwork for success, I'd like to know where my help was during the whoopin I took last time. Lol. Speaking for myself, and only myself, I have one request. If there is a problem with me, my car, or my driving, please come to me with an impartial official so we can solve the problem correctly instead of calling me out on the board. I'd rather lose by the rules, not win and be looked at as a cheater. :cool:

deathwishracin1
09-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Jay, your team let you take that whooping cuz thats the only way we've found to beat you so far :rolleyes: maybe we would help you more if you drive a little worse :p

and yea that red sentra did fold fretty bad, looked good on camera but im amazed he didn't get hurt during that shot.

easy-rider
09-03-2010, 09:59 AM
brian-i am not critizing you and your brother it is just that somebody asked if there was a rule for teamwork.sorry for directing the answer to you guys.i didnt mean to stir up all this *****.i think you guys are doing a great job and i know that you are not cheating.if i ever race demo again(my ribs still hurt) i want to be on your team because you guys hit way to hard LOL.take some advice:dont do this for as long as me and gravel because you will end up in wheel chairs next to us.

The Bullfather
09-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Timmy you forgot to add :take some advice:dont do this for as long as me and gravel because you will end up in wheel chairs STILL HITTING EACH OTHER.... ala days of thunder

Gravel
09-03-2010, 08:43 PM
My wheelchair is a 59 Ford. Whats yours?

The Bullfather
09-03-2010, 09:11 PM
41 ford sedan

Gravel
09-03-2010, 09:20 PM
But mine is going to be a demo car. What about yours?

Deathwish86
09-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Thank you for the compliment Tim. You're no slouch yourself.:D I hope you do come back, we miss you. As for the wheelchair demo, I can't wait. I've been practicing for the past few years. For once I'll get to be the experianced one.:cool:

The Bullfather
09-03-2010, 11:53 PM
awwwwwwwwww h-e-double hockey sticks no!!!!!!!!!!:)

Chokeartist4lif
09-10-2010, 06:25 AM
Something i noticed in the last demo there were a couple of cars hiding and only making small little hits and then hiding until the end of the demo and then 2 cars didnt even hit eachother insted went after the one guy i think thats stupid people want to see a demo not guys hiding something should be done about that sandbagging

Then get in there and you do something about it??? Everyone complains then cries about it?? They have the track coned off so that you may chase a sand bagger and take him out..But it's a Demo and you always have to have a game plan or your just a crazy fool going out to get your rocks off either way is fine but don't beat someone down for coming with a game plan to win! If you have team members on the track.. you don't knock each other out before the last car is dead!
Just my thoughts!!!

Chokeartist4lif
09-10-2010, 02:10 PM

Everyone has friends...You never slap your friend until the end!! OK maybe Teamwork is a NO NO but when a whole crew wants to do it up why stop them!:*-(