PDA

View Full Version : helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo anyone there?

tbirdracer
09-01-2010, 07:49 PM
wow this place is dead without critter here! alright i will ask this---is everyone ready for this sundays race. i have to put bumper braces on and load it up. really hope to make more then 5 laps this time. and poppop that was cold saying bad luck was a step up. you were right but still cold. see you all there tbird

Poppop
09-01-2010, 08:02 PM
:lol:That's cause I know you have a sense of humor and can laugh at yourself. I'm so ready that I was just working on the trailer to move a bracket that's been in the wrong place since I got it five years ago. See Y'all Sunday.:cheers:

Poppop

Danger83Ranger
09-01-2010, 11:07 PM
hahahaha, thats hilarious kenny, cause my dad and I just welded 2 new tie down hooks to the trailer because the previous hooks were spread too far apart. we have been meaning to do it ever since he got the trailer 2 years ago. I havent started the truck in 2 weeks, but she should run good now, put new fuel injectors in it and she actually idles great. hopefully the top end will be great as well. weather is looking pretty good also. see you all Sunday!

greenflag
09-02-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm ready! Weather is looking GREAT! Good luck to all teams. Looking forward to seeing all of you this Sunday!

PINKandBLACKcar
09-02-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm ready ;)

EnduroFromDE
09-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Funds are in the RED for me right now. Probably wont be there come Sunday unless a good amount of GREEN comes my way, and fast

Trav90
09-02-2010, 02:42 PM
I will not be at this next race! Good Luck to all Teams!

Philter39
09-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Mazda is ready, 75 Pontiac is ready, Honda will be ready. Still on jack stands in the garage. I have been trying to finish up my 73 lemans for Big D next weekend.
That car is has been out behind the garage loosing parts for 8 years since its last race at Williams Grove and I want to use it for the ladies races at BD for Linsey. Took it for a spin in the field out back its close. phil

punchy
09-03-2010, 02:15 PM
If anyone is wondering.............Critter is without a computer right now, times are tough BUT he says his fiance is just fine! :lol:
He will not be back racing this year.

Danger83Ranger
09-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Funds are in the RED for me right now. Probably wont be there come Sunday unless a good amount of GREEN comes my way, and fast

no excuses! I had to pull out a second mortgage on my house to pay the outrageous entry fee. And thats knowing I dont have a vehicle that will ever win money. hahahahaha:lol:. but no seriously, I did have to sell my new bike last week to go racing this sunday...:(

DEMotorsports
09-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Hope everyone has a great day if racing fun. My car is still caked with the last pigslop race along with a bent frame and and other costly damage. On top of that, I just recieved a medical bill for the mud in the eye emergency room visit. My insurance will not cover that fiasco. Sucks not having funds to have fun. I will be back sometime. Just don't know when. I love racing with you guys on the Grandview dirt. To each and all... Strive for excellence and live to race another day.
Duane Eidem #11
Power of One

dirtmodfan
09-04-2010, 10:46 AM
I was changing my shocks last night and still have mud everywhere a month later. I must have taken another 100 pounds off again last night.

I had mud falling in my eyes, in my ears, in my hair. :mad:

I'm hoping that more bounces off on the way to the track tomorrow. Good luck to everyone! :cheers:

critter
09-04-2010, 10:51 AM
hey all i am alive kat and i are doin fine ,but my workin 60 plus hrs a week and only bringing home a 3oo paycheck has put me on a crunch hopin to be back next yr with two cars his and hers good luck to all racin this weekend :cool:

Poppop
09-04-2010, 02:04 PM
:wave:Hey Critter, it's good to hear from you again. Just cause you can't race doesn't mean you can't post. Don't be such a stranger to the forum.:lol:

Poppop

Danger83Ranger
09-04-2010, 02:42 PM
I was changing my shocks last night and still have mud everywhere a month later. I must have taken another 100 pounds off again last night.

I had mud falling in my eyes, in my ears, in my hair. :mad:

I'm hoping that more bounces off on the way to the track tomorrow. Good luck to everyone! :cheers:

changing shocks? really? I had the same problem when i changed my fuel filter awhile ago, my face was caked in mud by the time I got the new one on, only took about 5 minutes. I havent washed the truck since last year, I just keep bringing the mud back and that way there is no room for new mud to cake on.

mcstockcar
09-04-2010, 10:47 PM
sounds like theres going to be a small turnout for tomorrow.

CJfilms
09-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Should be average! See you soon!

....no dog farts today! :-B