PDA

View Full Version : rules

irish mike 317
09-03-2010, 05:03 PM
:confused: Just curious if the inspector and his son are running on championship night. Cause i don't know any tracks that let that happen. And where can i get a set of rules that people stick to, cause what i did to my car last time and had a problem with, there was nothing in the rules about it.

killa54
09-03-2010, 06:19 PM
we're not inspecters, riverhead does a group inspection. actually, all i am is a driver. if u have an objection with my father running, u can peacefully bring it 2 his attention on saturday. u can find the rules on the riverhead website.

irish mike 317
09-03-2010, 06:35 PM
First, i didn't know anything about a group inspection guess i wasn't invited cause i didn't get to look at anyones car , i was just told my cars were no good. Second, i know where the rules are i was just looking for an up to date set so i can build a car up to your specs. Third, i dont have a problem with your father at all. It's just the the guy who calls the shots and tells me my cars are no good should be impartial and not be running in the demo.

killa54
09-03-2010, 06:54 PM
my father went 2 the guys that havent ran this year, so that u guys would have extra time 2 fix possible infractions, he went as far as 2 give u guys our chains 2 help u out. we dont want problems, we wanna help bring back the demo's. if u were mad about the situation, ur entitled & its fine with me but if u would have given it a second u would have known that we were gonna do a group walk around. honestly, i hope we can put this behind us & put on a good show. the demo is dying, lets not kill it. i handle my business on the track & shake hands when its over.. lets leave it on the track & have fun with it. sorry 4 the miscommunication..

irish mike 317
09-03-2010, 07:07 PM
According to the RULES my cars didnt have any infractions,i appreciate you giving me chains although i did not need them. If you are trying to bring back the demos its going the wrong direction. I for one will not build another car to run at riverhead. Enjoy the rest of the season and good luck. I am done.

irish mike 317
09-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Who needs a car ?

Gravel
09-03-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm a little confused. [are you surprised ?] Mike, what did they say was wrong with your car? Now you know me, I'll tell you like it is. If you want to pm me, thats fine, or do it here. As far as Tommy running and doing inspections, as long as we all look at ALL the cars, I have no problem with it. It's supposed to be FUN!!!

irish mike 317
09-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Your right but the fun is gone and so am i. :wave:

Deathwish86
09-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Mike, you are a great driver, and you build a heck of a car. You will be missed greatly. I for one hope you reconsider.

redwiteandblue
09-06-2010, 08:45 PM
hey mike what do u want for the car?

irish mike 317
09-08-2010, 03:42 PM
sorry alex sold out no more cars.