PDA

View Full Version : Only at Riverhead

BleachrCreature
09-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Only at Riverhead do you see this crap.

Last week the 1 and 60 ARE FIGHTING in the pits. Doesn't matter if it's the crew, the driver is responsible for the crew's actions. NEITHER DRIVER GETS SUSPENDED, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

The Turbush's and I believe Ellwood got suspended for verbal abuse earlier this year.

How is this possible??? DAPO :help::help::help::help::help::help:

Ka$h25
09-05-2010, 02:26 AM
I get that people want to see consistency but idk. The Turbush suspension was dumb, no doubt about that. So should they have made another dumb decision for the sake of being consistent?

Ace
09-05-2010, 08:07 AM
So should they have made another dumb decision for the sake of being consistent?

Huh?? You're saying it's ok to fight in the pits?

Ka$h25
09-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Huh?? You're saying it's ok to fight in the pits?

No, but suspensions should be a last resort. Fine them, making them start last for a few weeks, make them paint the fences black, anything but a suspension. If they don't learn from that, then throw 'em out.

Still, fighting wouldn't be an issue if there was adequate security. Maybe if they fine someone $100 every time they fight they'll be able to afford some extra security guards.

fisherman
09-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Guess if "They didn't see it", it didn't happen...or something like that. :confused:

As far as fines, with no point fund to speak of, where would the money go???

in jms pocket lol

Ace
09-05-2010, 02:21 PM
No, but suspensions should be a last resort. Fine them, making them start last for a few weeks, make them paint the fences black, anything but a suspension.

I agree BUT when we got time off and I see this stuff going on without penalty is A JOKE.

BTW I don't have a problem with either driver.They both are clean racers.

BleachrCreature
09-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Guess if "They didn't see it", it didn't happen...or something like that. :confused:

How hard is it to walk from the ramp to the handicappers shack to look and see if stuff is happening.Guess that's asking too much from them.

Also heard that one of the young ladies by the back gate was trying to break up the fight. The "guys" on the ramp should be real proud of themselves!

SuperShafts
09-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Fighting anywhere else is lifetime suspension....any physical interaction is lifetime...

It shouldn't be any less then that...

SlickRick
09-05-2010, 08:01 PM
**** that, let em throw down in the parking lot like men. Its fun to watch.

Jaws
09-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Fighting anywhere else is lifetime suspension....any physical interaction is lifetime...

It shouldn't be any less then that...

Guess you have never been to Bowman Gray.

They suspend you if you don't fight on the track where the whole crowd can cheer you on!:)

allhailunc
09-06-2010, 03:27 AM
Fighting at Riverhead?no way:rolleyes: you mean i've been spending my hard earned money going to Vegas for mega-fights when i could have been going right in my own back yard?damn what am i missing?:*-( obviously not much,same old "BS".

PIT BULL
09-06-2010, 07:42 AM
The best way to get revenge on a fellow racer is to win. There are enough people to fight outside of racing. Anger doesn't win unless channeled properly
to the track.

killa54
09-06-2010, 11:28 AM
The best way to get revenge on a fellow racer is to win. There are enough people to fight outside of racing. Anger doesn't win unless channeled properly
to the track.

the only time i fight these days is when im defending myself or family. anything track related should be settled on the track and should end with a hand shake. this **** isnt personal people, its racing!

RGeeProductions
09-06-2010, 11:56 AM
the only time i fight these days is when im defending myself or family. anything track related should be settled on the track and should end with a hand shake. this **** isnt personal people, its racing!

Did you straighten things up with the guy at the track Saturday that came out during victory lane?????

killa54
09-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Did you straighten things up with the guy at the track Saturday that came out during victory lane?????

if i could have, i would have. he was gone b4 the end of the interview, i actually understand how he felt, i just think he could have handled it differently. when ever he wants 2 talk and shake, im ready!

SuperShafts
09-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Guess you have never been to Bowman Gray.

They suspend you if you don't fight on the track where the whole crowd can cheer you on!:)

Not what i seen....

Any other track i have used never put up with nonsense

greggforce01
09-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Can't believe that there wasn't a penalty for the two involved. With all the talk of there being videos and everything, wow. And to let the guys start in the front, unreal. One of the guys involved in the fighting wins this week - So, you basically rewarded him for fighting. :applause:

CSLMOTORSPORTS
09-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Can't we just stop talking about this whole thing already? It's in the past and neither myself or Kory can change what happened, nor can we change the officials decision. It was stupid on both of our parts and both of our teams parts but what's done is done and that's it. Kory and myself had a chat this past Saturday and we squashed what we had going on and it ended with a hand shake and a better understanding of eachother. You guys are right most places would not deal with the fighting or half the stuff that happens on the track at riverhead. But there's no use arguing over something that is over with. If any of you have a problem with myself or Kory because we didn't get penalized your out of your minds. We don't make the calls we just made the mistakes. And to say they rewarded me for the stuff that happened is completely insane, I had to earn my win just like everyone else does, I held off Kevin Orlando who is one of the best cars in the division so don't tell me it was a reward because I had to earn it. I'm not quite sure who you are that said that but maybe this coming Saturday you can come down and chat if you have a problem with it. You all had the opportunity to criticize both of us drivers in last weeks thread so stop doing it again this week.

Thanks CJ Lehmann

MSK27
09-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Congrats CJ