PDA

View Full Version : Are the officials blind.... Nope thier just ignorant

unowho243
09-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Ok can anyone tell me why the caution wasnt thron for the fire bottle sitting in the upper grove of turn 4 for 8 laps? Officials cant even lie and say they didnt see it because i was standing on the fence in 4 and saw the officials on the ramp pointing and looking at it and also saw the guys in the starters stand eyeing it... So i guess why just ignore things now... What would have happend if someone hit that and either it exploded or shot into the crowd? caution should have been thrown. Hell ive seen it thrown for invisible debris but they wont throw it when something is really on the racing surface...:disgusted

fisherman
09-05-2010, 11:56 AM
they were waiting someone to hit it to black flag them lmaoo:lol::wave::wave:

jeffrey
09-05-2010, 12:52 PM
man o man alive every week someone is bashing the officials about something.no wonder you have what you have at Riverhead.if anyone on long island jam think they can do better.then apply for the job.so when you make a call on something you can be spit on. called every name in the book.hit in the head with water bottles.and bashed on long island jam every week.that is one job I wouldn't want.:wave:

fisherman
09-05-2010, 01:15 PM
man o man alive every week someone is bashing the officials about something.no wonder you have what you have at Riverhead.if anyone on long island jam think they can do better.then apply for the job.so when you make a call on something you can be spit on. called every name in the book.hit in the head with water bottles.and bashed on long island jam every week.that is one job I wouldn't want.:wave:

the owners say their happy with the crew they have so people asked and been turn down

Turbo
09-05-2010, 01:50 PM
It sucks having the feeling like when you do something they will make a call on putting you down right away but if something happens to us, they wont make a call. Its like a slap in the face, basically showing how they dont like us and proving it. :disgusted only 2 more weeks, hope it goes quick

MaKiN Em SiCk
09-05-2010, 02:27 PM
If they would seriously consider taking the people they have running the show out, and put in some people who really KNOW racing, then sign me up, cuz Im in...

It could only get better.

BleachrCreature
09-05-2010, 02:42 PM
put in some people who really KNOW racing,

What is Jim's background with racing? There is none and it shows!

The track would be so much better if a "racer" would be calling the shots.

LetItShine
09-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Jeffrey, I thought you didn't coment under the chargers? I guess based on our conversation they(officials) are getting what they deserve! That's the comment you passed about a driver last week . As what turbo said I can't wait for this year to be over!bad officiating,bad racing, it been a mess all year- good luck to all in the next 2 weeks

jeffrey
09-05-2010, 04:02 PM
and letitshine and at the end of the conversation last week did I say I was wrong and I apology for that.but I guess that means nothing to people any more.well what ever. it is what it is.:wave:

Richie25
09-05-2010, 05:15 PM
that fire bottle was sitting there for 8-10 laps. every time a car got close to it people near the fence were running away from it !!!!!!!! it was clipped by i think miller with 4 to go or so and then rolled even closer to the bumps. there should have been a yellow.

thirtyfan
09-05-2010, 06:10 PM
when Daryn brought the car into the pits there was a hauge cut through the front left tire that was deep enough to put your fingers in and try to peel the rubber off like an orange peel. It went around the whole tire and we were trying to figure out what cut it. If you saw him run the fire bottle over then that might answer it. thanks