PDA

View Full Version : lost albums

tbirdracer
09-05-2010, 06:30 PM
i losted my photo albums at the track. i thought my dad put them in the truck. i did not see them when i got back in the pits. if anyone know please let me know. they are very important to me. thank ray 2EZ.

Poppop
09-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Don't panic Ray. Somebody put them in my van. I guess that since they were on my trailer that they were mine. Give me an address and I'll put them in the mail tomorrow, or whatever you want.

mcstockcar
09-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Ray what happened out there? There on minute...gone the next?

Philter39
09-05-2010, 09:47 PM
Mail tomorrow ? Glad they are safe. phil

mcstockcar
09-05-2010, 10:07 PM
good point! I almost put mine out tonight and was gettin ready for work...DOH!

CJfilms
09-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Hey....that's not fair...I have to work all day today!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Glad to hear the albums are safe though! Ray, you did lead 6 laps out there ....good job!

Danger83Ranger
09-06-2010, 09:33 AM
you work on labor day? geez, time to find a new job joe...:lol:

CJfilms
09-06-2010, 09:52 AM
someone's gotta post the results and do the points and update the site.... :-B

dirtmodfan
09-06-2010, 10:31 AM
I have to work 10-3 today. Gotta sell cars to pay for a new radiator and trans cooler. :mad:

I hope everyone is ok after yesterday. Any word on Howie?

Hope to see everyone at Big Diamond.

:cheers:

NJ Chick
09-06-2010, 05:26 PM
someone's gotta post the results and do the points and update the site.... :-B

Oh reeeeallly? Who posted the results?? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the call Shon, The Dr will call you back! He's banged up and sore but he's outside running tests on the Purple Petey Eater....not sure what the diagnosis on that is just yet. Sorry for your troubles too. :disgusted Hope everyone else is ok as well, there were a few hard hits yesterday.

Erin C
09-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Lol Cindy, and he meant posting the results on the webpage, but that didn't get done today because of ceiling and roof issues that are still being repaired at our house...we were able to make it to a quick bbq at our Tech man's house but work is never ending for us unfortunately. The website should be updated by Wednesday since Joe has work and classes until 10 tomorrow and Thursday...

tbirdracer
09-06-2010, 08:50 PM
thank you kenny, but i will get them from you the next time i see you. don't waste money mailing them i trust you. as for jack, i past timmy in the first few laps and you also so went in before you guys got me back :lol::lol:. no i hit 250 and steam was coming up out of the hood :mad:. live to race another day. what great but short day. car was very fast in the mud! i will be back to see if it can go fast in the dry!

Danger83Ranger
09-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Lol Cindy, and he meant posting the results on the webpage, but that didn't get done today because of ceiling and roof issues that are still being repaired at our house...we were able to make it to a quick bbq at our Tech man's house but work is never ending for us unfortunately. The website should be updated by Wednesday since Joe has work and classes until 10 tomorrow and Thursday...

classes? is he taking stripping lessons again?

Erin C
09-07-2010, 02:03 PM
classes? is he taking stripping lessons again?

LOL!! Nooo...he's looking to do part time Realtor work on top of being a building inspector...it'd be nice to have a little extra income coming through...but with that kind of work he needs to take a series of courses and take a couple tests...but your guess makes me laugh =]

Danger83Ranger
09-07-2010, 02:36 PM
i always thought about doing building inspections. how does one become a building inspector?

NeetsSpectator
09-07-2010, 02:42 PM
i always thought about doing building inspections. how does one become a building inspector?

Joe started out with Lego's and an Erector set. :lol:

Philter39
09-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Any one with sight can inspect buildings the trick is to get paid for it. phil

Erin C
09-07-2010, 09:15 PM

lots of big 1,000 page books in the beginning, studying, and lots and lots of tests...and experience, lol...after that its smooth sailing. My grandfather keeps dibs on his certs and is so proud he has almost the most amount of certs by any building inspector in the state...he may have more at this point because I think he's taken more tests since then.