PDA

View Full Version : what the heck?

rydogg97
09-05-2010, 06:33 PM
what the heck was the 16 4cyl driver thinking!!!you spun with the 13 CHEVETTE who was going no where fast and proceeded to take yourself out of the race.then what you did you shouldnt be allowed to race again!you were talking to infield guy the whole time and then when race was over you try to beat up the guy WHILE he was strapped in the car.what the hell is wrong with you man!!!you week in and week out have one of the fastest cars and didnt need to do what you did.if after you spun with the 'vette' you had of let him drive away you probably could have had a good finish.i understand you were pissed but you dont go after a guy strapped in a race car.you are racing an enduro and there is always a chance of wrecking out or a flat.this guy in the chevette was no threat to win so you had nothing to gain by making the spin worse.this is my opinion of what i saw today.for a regular competative driver to do this is wrong.this is still a race where anything goes.

LetItShine
09-05-2010, 10:21 PM
sounds to me the same thing that happened at the end of the truck race last month. I know the drivers have talked it out, but i believe that its uncalled for on the track. Also what about the guy fom the last race not sure if it was 4s or 6s, that was mad at another driver and drove his car accross the infield into another drivers car got out and wanted to fight. I wasnt there today so i can not comment on it. but all i do have to say is that its not good for the fans to see. and the officals have to do something about it.but read the rest of the message board and you can see nothing is being done. So untill next time please keep it safe and have fun.:wave:

A69pizzoo
09-06-2010, 08:34 AM
All I have to say is I understand its enduro racing and stuff happens like flats and car wrecks. But what most people didn't see was that the 13 intentionally turn down into me and blew my right rear tire. At which point my day was done. No win. Not only did he take out my right rear but hits again right away. That’s not enduro racing that a demo. So I retaliated. Maybe next time he’ll think. Maybe if the track officials did what they were suppose to do I might have not even walked over to him. But since everything is so laxed we must take this into our own hands. I took my penalty and I’m moving on. Car is pretty much wrecked I should have just parked it but my emotions got the best of me. What can you say we are only human. On to the next race.

chevette mandan
09-08-2010, 09:02 PM
accually I never crashed into any one on purpose, im sorry to all others who i was holding up. ive never done this before, and my car was far underpowered. to mr.pizzo i reviewed all films of the race and have not seen anything that was my fault. i did see where you passed far below the white line in the flat area of the track and cut into me trying to get back above the line, as far as turning it into a demo you had it pretty much under control. to any body who wants to review this see the following video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s26KxbwKHnc start watching right around 1:45 when mr.pizzo drops far below the white line then cuts above into me taking his own right rear out. to any others who spun me out i hold no grudge, i actually enjoyed it and thought it was fun to mr.pizzo thank you for ruining my first race breaking my battery and windshield and thank you for showing your true colors and being such a gentlemen at the end of the race you could have came and talked to me instead you take the low road just like you do in racing.

carol1414
09-08-2010, 10:39 PM
pizzo first off i do notice you like to pass under the white line not just in that race but in many. if you werent under the white line it wouldnt have happened.what do you mean he hit you again? from what i saw from a few different angles it was nothing of the such. the officials were laxed because they figured you were a grown man and wouldnt do something so stupid. he wasnt gunning for any one so what makes you special that he would want to hit you and only you? he wasnt out there to win he was out there to have fun and try out a race for the first time. by the way driver door hits arent aloud in demo why should they be aloud in a enduro race?

PIT BULL
09-09-2010, 07:17 AM
You actually finished the race after all the BS. Thats rule #2 in enduro racing right after rule #1 which is to show up. I also know of an eclipse that might be for sale. If your interested Ill ask if its available. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA-mfxVTOOU

chevette mandan
09-09-2010, 08:43 AM
If you could find out for me that would be great the chevette was far slower than I expected it to be but i had fun thank you again for talking to my cousin before the race your advice was very good it helped keep me calmn through the nerves of the race i would like to try to go out next year in a car that had a chance

N.Y. racing
09-09-2010, 08:39 PM
The thing that gets me is your pissed at one guy so you take him out and potentially put many other vehicles/people in harms way which had nothing to do with you. Thats bs, and you didnt make one or two ppl pissed you screwed up the race and the fun for everyone that was out there. The chevette hit you or not means nothing. Not to mention the young kids there watching you attack someone, theres no excuse for what you did. Period.

A69pizzoo
09-11-2010, 07:05 PM
So I have finally got to see all the available recordings of the race. I have to say it does not look so good for me. I have to agree it was not all the 13 cars fault. I’m not taken ownership of the whole wreck because it’s not total conclusive. But I’m also not putting full blame on the 13. I do I have to say I’m sorry for my on track behavior. People who know me know that that is not me. I was caught up in the fact that I had completely lost any chance of winning. Even if I have been able to win the championship I did not behave like a champion. So I’m sorry. I do want to lend a hand to Dan to help fix his car and possibly make it better. That’s totally up to Dan if he wants me to help him. But I do want to truly say I’m sorry. I want to put this behind and move on.

rydogg97
09-11-2010, 07:18 PM
it takes a man to post an apology.that being said i think that thier will be a championship in your future in whatever div you race!you are a talented driver and wish you the best!:cheers:

PIT BULL
09-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Did you forgot about the Mercedes Benz??? LOL, good luck in the next one. Lets have fun.

rydogg97
09-12-2010, 07:28 PM
nobodys forgotten about you.your benz is a runner,the key in your post is to have fun.as long as its fun its cool!all the best:cool: