PDA

View Full Version : unreal

irish mike 317
09-05-2010, 09:04 PM
After watching last nights demo i got sick, the winner didnt hit anybody (dead)for at least 2 minutes starts up his car (a fresh car) and takes down the win. I earned my first win it wasn't handed to me. And u wonder why we dont want to race anymore. I thought there was a time limit on hitting someone, and im not alone with this comment.:confused:

LetItShine
09-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Bring Back IRISH MIKE!

irish mike 317
09-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Please tell me i was the only one who seen this or heard the booing from the spectators in the stands.

unowho243
09-06-2010, 12:04 AM
I actually missed it Mike but the demos have been a joke this year... sandbaggers

bhubbard
09-06-2010, 07:10 AM
mike you werent the only one that saw that i honestly thought it was bs every demo he does the same thing and because daddy is the demo inspector he gets away with it and i aso thought there was a time limit when your car dont start wheres the big boys when you need them lol

killa54
09-06-2010, 10:32 AM
first off, im no sandbagger. as 4 how long i was down, it was a minute and a half, if u wanna argue 2 minutes fine. my father had nothing 2 do with the call, but go ahead u can all cry about that 2. 2 questions 4 the beloved irish mike, 1: why didnt u cry when ur car stole judges place last race, he was down just as long and 2: if u wanna cry on ur soap box fine, but be a man & bring it 2 us 1st, as u know, we always try 2 correct any problems.

now this is 4 every1, any1 who thinks i dont hit, fine. but the problem is i have the video 2 prove ya wrong, ur all welcome 2 take a look & feel stupid. the new 1 will be up shortly cause i have nothing 2 hide.

hey mike, dont worry, next year, everything will be back 2 normal,,,
there will be 3 cars per demo, all of u can be wellded up, you,ll be able 2 win again and the demo will be **** again!

its funny when people cant weld there car, they cant win, NON DRIVERS!
and i did earn my 1st win, but u wouldnt know, cause ur only here once a year.

Gravel
09-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Now THATS being calm.

killa54
09-06-2010, 10:38 AM
sorry gravel, but they came 4 my head, i had 2 defend myself.

fisherman
09-06-2010, 10:50 AM
wow another youngster wins for the 1st time and needs to muscle up .win with respect kid these older guys can win with respect try it lol:wave:

Gravel
09-06-2010, 10:56 AM
No problem with me, Jamie. This is why I don't go back. Inconsistant calls by track officials. Tommy is very smart and knows what he's looking for. On track, it's track officials that are making calls. Welding gets banned, people cry :*-(. Bring back welding, people cry :*-(. You can't make everyone happy. Best rule I ever saw. "These derby rules are set to see who is the best driver, not to see who can build the most solid piece of iron." Quote by James Mann from Brockton, Mass.:applause::applause: I want EVERYONE to understand. I'm not calling ANYONE out. When we were allowed to weld, I'd cry to officials because I didn't weld. When I was an official, I had people cry to me on both sides. Now, I just want to have fun. Oh, I still have those rules in my basement.

Gravel
09-06-2010, 11:02 AM
wow another youngster wins for the 1st time and needs to muscle up .win with respect kid these older guys can win with respect try it lol:wave:

In all fairness, Ron. Jamie is a good kid. But, if he was out for longer than 60 seconds, he should have been dq'ed. Just like others should have been this and in previous seasons. Again, it comes down to officials.

killa54
09-06-2010, 11:18 AM
i love how people comment & dont know what theyre talkin about, my 1st win was in june. i dont show respect 4 people who have none themselves. im sure every1 who ever did a demo & had a bad call thrown there way did the right thing & gave back the trophy, a win is a win. people on this page are just as unreal as that bad call. there are bad calls in every sport, i bet u still watch baseball!

irish mike 317
09-06-2010, 01:20 PM
I did give back the trophy one year gravel was there and gave it to tim smith. They said i won and i manned up and said he made the last hit i dont deserve it. You should give it to the person who won it the #14.

The Bullfather
09-06-2010, 02:12 PM
2:43 was how long James was sitting from time he last hit till he got his ride started and moving again.

(I sat at the computer with a stop watch)

irish mike 317
09-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Thanks pete.

killa54
09-07-2010, 06:13 AM
Ur absolutely right, I did try and give my uncle the trophy & the money, he told me shut my mouth b4 he punches it. I'm not a bad person & I'm not happy bout this win. Ur beef is with the officials, but its easier 2 attack me & my old man. Its all good! And as 4 the 2min 43 sec, I didn't get that number, but it don't matter wether its 130 or 3 min, I was out.

Chokeartist4lif
09-10-2010, 06:39 AM

He don't need to muscle up!!! My Pops has been winning championships before most of these guys where born he was holding up trophy's while most of these guys where dropping loads in there diapers. It's in our blood to drive and win! Don't knock my brother for winning.. If people don't like it, set up a car "Old School way" and come out and do something about it! My father inspects cars.. he doesn't officiate races...Get it straight!
Jamie has won 2 Demos this year..30 years old doesn't make him a youngster!
When people mention my Pops, do it with respect! He has earned that throughout the years! The Mad Hatter is just looking to bring the Demo back to the days of Freeport/Islip when it was strip and roll and people came with teams and game plans...Revelries are great!!!

Chokeartist4lif
09-10-2010, 06:42 AM
After watching last nights demo i got sick, the winner didnt hit anybody (dead)for at least 2 minutes starts up his car (a fresh car) and takes down the win. I earned my first win it wasn't handed to me. And u wonder why we dont want to race anymore. I thought there was a time limit on hitting someone, and im not alone with this comment.:confused:

Set up a car...."Old School" Strip and roll and come out and do something about it! Everyone is a Sunday morning QB...The game is on Sat night!!!!

irish mike 317
09-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Why bother if we get 30 seconds to hit a car and you guys get almost three minutes where is the fairness.

Chokeartist4lif
09-10-2010, 11:47 AM
No problem with me, Jamie. This is why I don't go back. Inconsistant calls by track officials. Tommy is very smart and knows what he's looking for. On track, it's track officials that are making calls. Welding gets banned, people cry :*-(. Bring back welding, people cry :*-(. You can't make everyone happy. Best rule I ever saw. "These derby rules are set to see who is the best driver, not to see who can build the most solid piece of iron." Quote by James Mann from Brockton, Mass.:applause::applause: I want EVERYONE to understand. I'm not calling ANYONE out. When we were allowed to weld, I'd cry to officials because I didn't weld. When I was an official, I had people cry to me on both sides. Now, I just want to have fun. Oh, I still have those rules in my basement.

Very true Gravel!!!! Very TRUE!!

Chokeartist4lif
09-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Why bother if we get 30 seconds to hit a car and you guys get almost three minutes where is the fairness.

Is he not on the same track as you?? Then go get'em?? When you win a race in any way I will shake your hand...Until then man up and go strip it and hit it!!
Irish Mike...It sounds like your beef is with track officials not Jamie...Take it up with them...Next race My father will be driving...so what excuse is someone going to make then??