PDA

View Full Version : Stafford or Spencer

limodmaniac
09-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Well, i already have my Spencer ticket in hand.. The thought of a classic Matt Hirschman vs Chuck Hossfeld race is exciting. The thought of a longer ride north isn't.

Stafford has the first MRS race. That doesn't wow me, but the thought of seeing Ryan Preece in the 2x does. That plus 40 cars to qualify and the shorter distance to travel.

Which one would you choose?

stoningtonmodmania
09-08-2010, 05:11 PM
hmmm well Stafford u get mrs, sk, sk lights, (as i no u might not consider sk modifieds but tc rocco preece it sounds goood to me) then u have coby and preece to go with so my pick would be stafford

Modifiedthunder
09-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Well, i already have my Spencer ticket in hand.. The thought of a classic Matt Hirschman vs Chuck Hossfeld race is exciting. The thought of a longer ride north isn't.

Stafford has the first MRS race. That doesn't wow me, but the thought of seeing Ryan Preece in the 2x does. That plus 40 cars to qualify and the shorter distance to travel.

Which one would you choose?

Jim you know were your going doesn't the sponsor go were his race car is racing? Spencer :)

uticamike
09-09-2010, 12:10 AM
This is a no brainer (i qualify) SMS. I have a 45.00 pit pass in my wallet for Spencer ( me crewing) but I was pee'd off when I learned the RO last week was being made up this week. Hmmmm.... you got me thinking Jim. You ever crew on a
modified?..........where on the Thruway do you want to meet to buy my pitpass?
Hmmmmmm........(wink). Go 2 Stafford...(for me)

KyleMac45
09-09-2010, 03:34 PM
go to stafford Jim! Go see Preece in the famed 2X!

Kyle