PDA

View Full Version : Stafford

stoningtonmodmania
09-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Well just looking at the entry list, this looks to be the biggest race of the year. Not only that, there is still a champion to be decided, i still belive any one of three drivers can win the title. now add Mike S, TC, Ryan P, Ron S plus all of the MRS regulars to the race this is gonna be a BIG show.

bud
09-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Will be an awesome show!

bud
09-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Can Dwight pull off the 1st Stafford win.... can TC get his 1st MRS win or will it be one of the young hot shoes

phillie
09-11-2010, 03:20 AM
TC was awesome tonight. Congrats to the Brady Bunch Team on the win. DJ was tight throughout the day and we freed the car up too much for the feature fighting a loose car from lap 1-on. Still in the hunt for the championship coming up on 3 of his best tracks.

limodmaniac
09-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Stefanik rode around for the first half of the race, then was one of the few with tires for the end. Fun watching him pass people at the end. The drive of the night was Ryan Preece in his SK ride. Drove the outside unlike many I have seen.

BigMac
09-11-2010, 09:14 AM
I thought it was poetic justice for TC after his DQ a few weeks ago. TC stunk up the show. He took the lead on lap one and checked out. Nobody challenged him. It was a 100 lap practice for him. The 66 was the only interesting car to watch. I wasn't sure if he was saving tires in the beginning or if he was checking to make sure the car was ok. The team was welding on the front end prior to the feature.

Seaking of the 66, did he set up Goodenough in the consi or what? He looked outside four or five times them pulled the Stafford slide job on him on the last lap to put himself in the feature.

MXCHAMP04
09-11-2010, 01:14 PM
I thought it was poetic justice for TC after his DQ a few weeks ago. TC stunk up the show. He took the lead on lap one and checked out. Nobody challenged him. It was a 100 lap practice for him. The 66 was the only interesting car to watch. I wasn't sure if he was saving tires in the beginning or if he was checking to make sure the car was ok. The team was welding on the front end prior to the feature.

Seaking of the 66, did he set up Goodenough in the consi or what? He looked outside four or five times them pulled the Stafford slide job on him on the last lap to put himself in the feature.TC looked great. I knew a stafford regular and whelen guys would have a big advantage, as most MRS guys have never driven at stafford.

MJProcko
09-11-2010, 01:55 PM
I wonder whatever happened between Brady and the MRS following the DQ? Last thing I read was Brady was consulting his lawyers and would never race with them again and yet they have been at all the races ever since. Seems like a big change of heart overnight. Last night they dominated did they get torn down?

TMAC
09-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Lets see now,00 team races in mr series,Teddy the wheel man and series goes to his!home.Not to sound cocky but the thought crossed my mind,this race had Teddys name all over it to win..Congrats to TC AND THE BRADY BUNCH

Analyst
09-14-2010, 05:29 PM
If it were not for Mike Stefanik this race would have been like watching paint dry... Sometimes a race without cautions can do that when the field strings out and a caution is badly needed to spice up the show. Then again sometimes a caution can ruin a potentially good race, the potential Hossfeld-Bernt battle at the WMT race in May would have been great to see but the yellow flew.

At least the heats and consolation races were good! So was watching Preece in his SK... Seems as if Preece and Keith Rocco are truly the only ones who can get it done on the outside at Stafford this year.

I also noted that TC slowed down the last 10 laps and did not lap Jack Bateman when it seems as if he could have easily done so... Hmmm... Did he purposely not lap Jack as to not peeve him into another motor tear down? We will have to ask Jack Ruby!

Will the MRS be back at Stafford next year? I'd say yes and potentially for two races as the race had to be profitable to the Arute's.