PDA

View Full Version : purple monte in the 8 cyl

arsenal
09-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Anyone know the chic that drives in the purple 8cyl enduros???

intruder400ex
09-09-2010, 06:09 PM
No but one of the worst drivers ever and I didnt know it was a chick! It is enduros though so power to her

The Bullfather
09-09-2010, 07:36 PM
No positive but believe the seat is shared between the two 8 Cyl enduro

arsenal
09-09-2010, 08:54 PM
I want to know the one that usually takes the first race. The second race another person drives it, because u can tell the drivers drive completely different.. Anyone see the second race on sunday? Driver #2 was a disgrace. But whoever is taking the first race I need to find her. I'm going with it a chic because her door says jugs mcgee

WEEZER
09-09-2010, 09:12 PM
I don't know who she is that drives the first race and I don't stay for the 2nd 8, but every time (3/4 times this year) that I've seen her drive and yes it is a female, I was really impressed because she always stayed high against the wall, drove slow to be careful and always finished the race with the car as clean as it was when it started. Now this is my own impression but I would think she is new to racing and being cautious and has done a great job so far, staying out of the way of the faster cars and avoiding the wrecks.

arsenal
09-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Yes I will give her credit, she has good driver etiquette..each first race shr rides high and avoids the big guys and each race she seems to be getting better and alittle more ballsy. And she finishes the entire race..ill high five her for that.

Trying to find her because someone said she was looking for a tranny

cerckl'm racing
09-09-2010, 11:13 PM
You're a tranny?:D

Sorry......I just couldn't pass that up.:wave:

Teds Race Tours
09-10-2010, 12:41 AM
I'm friends with her. I forwarded this thread to her.

hotrodgirl
09-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Yes I am new which is why I suck. I'm always the first race, and I let whoever is towing me to take the second race out of gratitude for towing me.

Sorry if I have gotten in your way. First complete season, hopefully next season will be a little better. But thank you for the compliments. ;)

And i don't ever remember saying I needed a tranny but thankyou? lol

MSK27
09-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Hotrodgirl,Don't be discouraged.EVERYONE started somewhere.A first race,a first season,etc.Just the fact that you made it to the track is a major accomplishment.

Dave A
09-10-2010, 07:10 PM
hey Hotrodgirl, you are doing great and i give you alot of credit! If you ever need any help please let me know!:cheers:

Teds Race Tours
09-12-2010, 12:16 AM
She could use some free Jets tickets!!!!:cheers:

hotrodgirl
09-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Thankyou for the words of encouragement :)

Thanks dave! We have to get lauren I'm there soon.

And ted ill always take jets tix :)

Wheel Racing
09-12-2010, 10:48 AM
She could use some free Jets tickets!!!!:cheers:

I know a couple of gentlemen that would appreciate an invite to any of those games to keep her company :D

fisherman
09-12-2010, 12:28 PM
I know a couple of gentlemen that would appreciate an invite to any of those games to keep her company :D

i know 1 guys wife will split his head open if he goes with someone else lol

Wheel Racing
09-12-2010, 01:04 PM
i know 1 guys wife will split his head open if he goes with someone else lol

It's all good Ron. I work with Hot Rod and she has met the wife. There would never be problems. That's not where we are coming from. Ted and I would just like to be at a few Jets games and if we need to use Hot Rod to get the tickets, then so be it ;)

intruder400ex
09-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Yes I am new which is why I suck. I'm always the first race, and I let whoever is towing me to take the second race out of gratitude for towing me.

Sorry if I have gotten in your way. First complete season, hopefully next season will be a little better. But thank you for the compliments. ;)

And i don't ever remember saying I needed a tranny but thankyou? lol

You have a tough car to make competitive so your doing just fine I havent noticed you in the first race so your doing good because you usually remember the problematic drivers and your not one. Be carefull who you let run your car whoever ran the 2nd 8 could have destroyed it! Good Luck

hotrodgirl
09-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Thankyou...I'll be taking both races on the 25th..my birthday race :cheers:

and yes I'll gradly accept some Jets tickets