PDA

View Full Version : ..?..

BigRed99
09-12-2010, 01:43 AM
I felt like I was at the Madouse tonight....what a crazy night huh? Any suspensions/fines going on? I can't see how people can get away with that.. Congrats to the champions Tom Rogers Jr. and Kevin Nowak;and all the winners.:applause::applause: Hopefully next week will not be like tonight! :cool:

jtmfan
09-12-2010, 09:37 AM
i can't see anyone getting suspended for any actions in the pits after any of the races. if you yell at an offical they will suspend you but its allright to beat someone up. i think its whats the cromarty's want to see, it is a madhouse. control is completely lost at riverhead and it will never change. the officials are scared to make calls because they are friends with certian race teams, work on they're cars or build there motors. so you have to play the game, suck up to them and you will get your way.

allhailunc
09-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Control?there never has nor will there ever be true conntrol until you actually get an major official with some real balls not play-do ones like most have had.the ones that show thier true grit are run out of town faster than a traveling salesman.I sure hope most of those that remain out there are really appreciative&pleased with the actions of their fellow competitors-they'll get that place shut down faster than crap through a goose:disgusted

Golf Guy
09-12-2010, 03:56 PM
oh look another negative comment by Larry Murdock, what a surprise.

WEEZER
09-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Maybe you, allhailunc, should be the new official at riverhead, you seem to have some pretty tough "play do ( or is it play doo) balls on the computer!! You'd clean that place right up, huh?

unowho243
09-12-2010, 05:26 PM
its actually Play-Doh :cheers:

maestri fan 1
09-12-2010, 06:03 PM
We had a good teacher W.J.:cheers:

unowho243
09-12-2010, 08:10 PM
haha yes we did matt lol

allhailunc
09-13-2010, 02:15 AM
to my dear friends(and fans)Golf Guy&Weezer-Balls?no-objectivity yes.if some of you guys knew how to read,and obviously by your responses to some of my posts you don't,there is more negative comments coming out of those that attend&compete every week than i'll ever be able to come up with.i am seeing things from a true outsiders view(yes Golf Guy it is my own decision not to attend)and from what i've read on this message board and other media it's a true shame what goes on there each and every week.Weezer-if i had it in my power and my heasrt-yes i would be an official,but there are a few left out there i do call friends and i would never want to put myself in a position where i would have to choose between friendship and having to come down on that friend like a hammer.all too often,here on the Jam,i read about "why me and not him"or"why wasn't something done about that(Saturday night at the fights eh?).read more into posts here and you "might" think a wee bit differently my friends.

Bearing that in mind i have requested the folks that run this fine message board.open to all not just those directly involved,that my priviledges of posting be removed so that i cannot "disturb" those who will not see:mad: