PDA

View Full Version : Question

irish mike 317
09-12-2010, 08:30 AM
I can run my only car i got left if i torch out the welds on the doors and trunk he said, but my only problem is the front bumper. When i got the car 2 years ago it had no bumper so i welded one on. I noticed you let 2 other guys this year run with welded bumpers on cars that were beat up already. Do you guys have a problem with me bringing it ? I would love to come out and play one more time.

unowho243
09-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Lol Irish Mike is ready to bust some heads....

fisherman
09-12-2010, 12:25 PM
hey mike those officals will jerk you around they will say yes get your money then say nooooooooooooooo:lol:

LetItShine
09-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Irish mike in order to run i believe you should do the following in order to make it fair.'

No bumpers, no doors, and no tires only run on rims. torch the frame evey foot so it could bend.

I believe that should do it. hopefuly we see you out there!

unowho243
09-12-2010, 09:53 PM
mike i got a snow plow behind my shed ill gladly donate to relace the welded front bumper.... dont worry it BOLTS on

Chokeartist4lif
09-13-2010, 04:27 AM
You all are funny...but the one thing no one has mentioned is can you build a demo with out welding it?????? You all run your month on the keyboard funny... Build a demo the right way...check most demos around...and get down there and rumble! Fishman..My Pops is that person that checks cars with other officials..check yourself before making poor remarks about him! I can't wait to see what some of you clowns look like???:mad:

Chokeartist4lif
09-13-2010, 04:35 AM
I can run my only car i got left if i torch out the welds on the doors and trunk he said, but my only problem is the front bumper. When i got the car 2 years ago it had no bumper so i welded one on. I noticed you let 2 other guys this year run with welded bumpers on cars that were beat up already. Do you guys have a problem with me bringing it ? I would love to come out and play one more time.

Mike we will check for you to see.. We'll get back to you shortly on your question. Did not know all the negativity that would follow this question..Wow!

unowho243
09-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Sorry GUY i was making a joke with Mike if you cant handle that then you need to check yourself GUY and as for seeing what these CLOWNS look like i will gladly show myself i dont hide behind a keyboard so watch who your calling a clown the only clown here is you if you cant take a simple joke

BTW im Jim Laird jr you can check my facebook

fisherman
09-13-2010, 07:50 PM
hey guys need to relize i,m talking about the sat nite officals so if i hurt your feeling so be it but the older guys now what i,m talking about lol

WEEZER
09-13-2010, 09:52 PM
Dam fishman, their calling you out again and all you've done was left 7yrs ago to stop getting jerke* off, after all those years you've gotta be really loaded to let lose (on the officials that is).

I just hope them boys from mass come down (wahoo) and the whipperlash too along with orangecrushy and oldman gravelly to put on a real ass whoppin demo, and btw anybody remember psycho steve from jersey?

Chokeartist4lif
09-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Dam fishman, their calling you out again and all you've done was left 7yrs ago to stop getting jerke* off, after all those years you've gotta be really loaded to let lose (on the officials that is).

I just hope them boys from mass come down (wahoo) and the whipperlash too along with orangecrushy and oldman gravelly to put on a real ass whoppin demo, and btw anybody remember psycho steve from jersey?

Long John Silver, Crazy Joe, Hitman Andy,Bumble Bee,Mad Hatter,Gravel...Those where the days!!!

killa54
09-14-2010, 12:25 PM
I just read the article about this weeks champ demo & I didn't see not 1 mention of irish mike & the boys.. they must be legends in there own minds.

unowho243
09-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Legends in there own minds? are you kidding me you really trying to start some s**t huh thats ok i hope mike brings a car out a stomps a mudd puddle in you fools sat night .....

And i noticed Choke was talking a lot of CLOWN talk and stopped real quick..... wonder why see you gents at the track

killa54
09-14-2010, 03:18 PM
I didn't know u guys were so sensitive

irish mike 317
09-14-2010, 04:52 PM
:disgustedAll i asked is a simple question killa when are you gonna grow up.

killa54
09-14-2010, 08:06 PM
:disgustedAll i asked is a simple question killa when are you gonna grow up.

i tried 2 do the right thing over and over, but u would rather have it this way. if ur honestly done wit it. dont mention my name and u will never hear from me again. maybe u havent noticed, but everything ive been saying was in RESPONSE 2 ur comments.

irish mike 317
09-14-2010, 08:33 PM
You do what you gotta do. Lets see how you do this week i may not be running but i gave some cars away lets see how good you can hide on sat.

WEEZER
09-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Damn this is gonna be a good one! Lots of mini races within a big race.
Hey Chokeartist, nice list of names, I remember them all, we forgot MACK from NC though I believe judging from watching his car almost never bend (the dirty welding word) he'd have to bring a new car this saturday if he where to show up.

Now I'm impartial to all this forum BS, but I do think the irish one is pretty good, as with all the demo dudes.

killa54
09-15-2010, 05:47 AM
Hey weezer, ur right, mack is a problem, I went at it with him last year and I was definitly feelin it in the mornin. Overall he seemed like a good guy. Hey mike, tell ur goons 2 hold on tight.

Chokeartist4lif
09-15-2010, 06:30 AM
Legends in there own minds? are you kidding me you really trying to start some s**t huh thats ok i hope mike brings a car out a stomps a mudd puddle in you fools sat night .....

And i noticed Choke was talking a lot of CLOWN talk and stopped real quick..... wonder why see you gents at the track

Stopped real quick?? I just chose to not make this a tuff guy thing!
If you'd like to say Hi at the track please do so! I'm a pretty friendly guy...Like Jim said if you'd like Facebook me at Tom Kilkenny East Fishkill or Black Hole Jiu Jitsu you can get an idea of what I do for fun!!!! This ain't about fighting it's about a little respect for my Pops that people seem to keep trashing"You all would do the same"...It ain't about puffing chests out either!

irish mike 317
09-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Stopped real quick cause i was waiting for an answer from you (which i should have known i wouldnt get one) and not trying to stoop to your level. And by the way thanks for your resume didnt know you knew karate. This is a RACING web site i dont think anyone cares what you do on your spare time.

Chokeartist4lif
09-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Stopped real quick cause i was waiting for an answer from you (which i should have known i wouldnt get one) and not trying to stoop to your level. And by the way thanks for your resume didnt know you knew karate. This is a RACING web site i dont think anyone cares what you do on your spare time.

Great then that means you'll come to race Sat without a Wielded car?? But that's for track officials to determine not me. I just thought I'd reach out to the inspector but he asked me not to get involved! BTW I don't know Karate...It's Jiu Jitsu/MMA I also race from time to time! I've been attending races my whole life and I love it, so I know where I am with this site! OK...No more words from me..I'll see you all at the track Sat night...Good luck to all who compete... I really do mean that!

unowho243
09-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Stopped real quick?? I just chose to not make this a tuff guy thing!
If you'd like to say Hi at the track please do so! I'm a pretty friendly guy...Like Jim said if you'd like Facebook me at Tom Kilkenny East Fishkill or Black Hole Jiu Jitsu you can get an idea of what I do for fun!!!! This ain't about fighting it's about a little respect for my Pops that people seem to keep trashing"You all would do the same"...It ain't about puffing chests out either!

MMA let me guess another guy who runs around wearing affliction or tap out clothing is that supposed to scare me? Your the one who started the tuff guy bull$hit

RGeeProductions
09-15-2010, 10:13 PM
You can all take it to the infield Saturday!!!!
We will just add another event to the night!!!
The 2nd thread I closed and will mention once again, this is growing the sport?