PDA

View Full Version : almost had it

thirtyfan
09-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Nice job Daryn. Thought you were going to pull it out. Sorry to hear afterwards that that was your last race at Riverhead but it was a good way to go out and we are glad that you got your first win this season. Even though we would like to see you continue we understand why you will not put another dollar into the tracks pocket !!!

Lugnuts
09-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Don't know what happened, but once again another competitor apparently dealt a raw deal. Seems as if they will never learn.

Good luck in whatever you do Daryn.

racecar24
09-17-2010, 05:02 PM
hey I didn't hear anything wheres daryn goin

thirtyfan
09-18-2010, 03:10 AM
Yeah, like many others, dealt with some poor calls and non calls during the season. Caught up in wrecks early, send to back for mysterious rough driving, watched competitor jump on car and try to grab him inside car while still on track(and nothing done about it) and victim of non calls when driver goes well below white line onto bumps to pass etc etc etc.... the inconsistency finally got the better of him and his father. After last week I think they decided that they had had enough. You may see someone else driving the late model today but I doubt the charger will be there. I guess from reading all the posts the last couple of weeks others are also fed up - but they are taking it one step further.

Ka$h25
09-19-2010, 04:21 AM
Yeah, like many others, dealt with some poor calls and non calls during the season. Caught up in wrecks early, send to back for mysterious rough driving, watched competitor jump on car and try to grab him inside car while still on track(and nothing done about it) and victim of non calls when driver goes well below white line onto bumps to pass etc etc etc.... the inconsistency finally got the better of him and his father. After last week I think they decided that they had had enough. You may see someone else driving the late model today but I doubt the charger will be there. I guess from reading all the posts the last couple of weeks others are also fed up - but they are taking it one step further.

Say what you will, it's not everyone else that's wrong.