PDA

View Full Version : Protest

jeffrey
09-13-2010, 05:54 PM
I have to ask this ?.If you are in 2 in points.and you are only a couple points behind.would you think that there would be a protest on that car after the race by the 2 place driver?I dont care who it is. it could of been my brother and I would of protested at least something on his car.its nothen against the driver or anything.not saying he is cheating either. I always thought that was just part of the game.a win is a win no matter how you get it.Its a win.I love Tommy and John.they are 2 great drivers.I just think John should of protested something.like I said I would of protested even if it was my own brother.:wave:

unowho243
09-13-2010, 06:03 PM
You make no sense.... If he didnt have a reason why would he protest just to waste his money n the officials time?

You have a thick skull Jeffrey Every post i read of yours makes my IQ drop

modified_fan
09-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Its every driver's right to protest. Just put one's $'s where his / her mouth is.

If any team was that concerned about the 2010's Champs car, I would have thought the pragmatic time to do such would have been mid season when he was on that roll of good finishes.

Why lower yourself and the entire 84 group by bringing this up now? Would you not want to take the high road and congratulate the Champion, his team and his sponsors?

Grapes can be mighty sour at times.

Jeff T
09-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Why protest??? John and Tommy are friends. Talked to John after the race and he took it like a man. He was disappointed he didn't win, but there are no ill feelings toward Tommy. I have no idea why you bring something like this up Jeffrey. Sometimes you need to get the inside story before you start stirring up the pot, if you know what I mean.

MSK27
09-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Protest to win?:confused:

Golf Guy
09-14-2010, 02:55 PM
2 words- sportsmanship and class. That is why you do not go on a fishing expedition.